WATCH: An angry Joe Biden bullying Iowa voter for asking about his son's Burisma deal & whether he sold access to vice presidency

They don't care.
Innocent people who engaged in free speech and had giant telechekers destroy their ability to write checks to big businesses care about Amendment 1 the Democrats have virtually cancelled. And I do care that the invasion of privacy of persons who speak truth to stop lies ends. I'm sick of the Democrat Party reaching out to cancel the opinions of people who say what they believe is true and likely is when all the facts come out right after the next election in which half the country or more is deceived by intentional political haymakers who boil others in oil because they tried to stop the lying. Blowing the whistle on people who brag about changing elections because they can as precinct chairmen does not make the whistle blower a liar when he knows what they were bragging about months earlier, as he heard their jaw-dropping horror of cheating their asses off at the polls being compared and bragged about with precinct chairmen from across the nation. Penalizing the whistleblower with all the power of the bully pulpit--a whistleblower who heard all that balderdash as being the wrong song is likely right. But not to worry, the cheaters double down on the whistler by calling him a bigger liar than they are, and they get others to agree with them enough to indict an opponent who also knows that is true what the whistleblower said.

Innocent people who engaged in free speech and had giant telechekers destroy their ability to write checks to big businesses care about Amendment 1 the Democrats have virtually cancelled. And I do care that the invasion of privacy of persons who speak truth to stop lies ends. I'm sick of the Democrat Party reaching out to cancel the opinions of people who say what they believe is true and likely is when all the facts come out right after the next election in which half the country or more is deceived by intentional political haymakers who boil others in oil because they tried to stop the lying. Blowing the whistle on people who brag about changing elections because they can as precinct chairmen does not make the whistle blower a liar when he knows what they were bragging about months earlier, as he heard their jaw-dropping horror of cheating their asses off at the polls being compared and bragged about with precinct chairmen from across the nation. Penalizing the whistleblower with all the power of the bully pulpit--a whistleblower who heard all that balderdash as being the wrong song is likely right. But not to worry, the cheaters double down on the whistler by calling him a bigger liar than they are, and they get others to agree with them enough to indict an opponent who also knows that is true what the whistleblower said.

You care.
Democrats do not care.
There is no crime that they won't cover up, or commit, to gain or retain power.

Lol...what a triggered loose cannon Biden is. The Iowa voter hit a nerve.

I’m not surprised he’s pissed, considering all the crimes committed in Trump’s name during the collection of this “evidence”.

Lev Parnas, Trump agent, reveals crimes he witnessed to Congress

He didn't bully anyone...

The guy accused him of a crime... Biden sent it back over the fence and asked where he got his information to back that up because it is a lie.

The guy (who had a bit of weight on) questioned Biden health and Biden said he would beat him for push ups... BTW Biden would beat Trump is a push up contest all day

Like this, Biden is perfectly OK to get firm(and that what it was) with someone who spreads lies about himself or his son...

It wasn't a lie dumbass, that's part of the point. It's Biden who is lying, and his response was to act like a tough guy in High School. ILMAO GayCowboy, you have the same mentality, "Biden would beat Trump in a Push-up contest"...........Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!. I'd top you easily, so the fuck what?

Forum List

Back