Watch: Antifa attack old lady at prayer vigil for Tommy Robinson

Put my mask back on? I've never worn a mask and attacked people. It's really fucking weird that you would assume that. I'm also glad that you just announced your true feelings about wishing violence on innocent people.

You are trash.
Innocent? Fuck off.
Well, you saw the video. What was she guilty of? Being white?
Believe it or not, racist, skin color is not a crime.
Quit deflecting. What was she guilty of?
Supporting a racist that has spent years spreading violence and being incarcerated for it again and again. What a stupid old woman. She could probably use a brick in the face or two.
Ah, more of that violent talk. Charming.

I have to be honest, I don't know much about the guy. Did he do something racist? What it is the biggest piece of evidence you can produce that will show me he is a racist?

Hey! The left thinks it A okay to beat up old people!
The right smashes a guy in the face with a brick, the left snatches a racist’s glasses... exactly the same :cuckoo:
Don't confuse the actions of lone nutjobs, with an organized group of like minded individuals who put on masks and attack innocent people.
Lone nutjobs? LOL

Until you sick fucks are too scared to act in the open again, and put your masks back on out of fear and shame like you were forced to do for most of the 20th century, I don't give a fuck what the hell happens to you. The old bat should praise the Lord that all that happened was her glasses and hat being snatched.
If opposing the horrific gang rape and torture of children makes one a sick fuck, I would say that you are the furthest thing from a sick fuck imaginable.

Saintly, even ..,,,,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back