Watch as this typical white female left winger is caught lying. Using battered woman card...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Listen to that pathetic deliberate liar trying to use the battered woman card to ruin her husband. No guilt whatsoever. Perfectly justified in her pathetic warped left wing know it all C U Next Tueday brain.

Oh, she works as legislative director democrat senator neil breslin.

They have no souls, so they have zero guilt.

Listen to that pathetic deliberate liar trying to use the battered woman card to ruin her husband. No guilt whatsoever. Perfectly justified in her pathetic warped left wing know it all C U Next Tueday brain.

Oh, she works as legislative director democrat senator neil breslin.

They have no souls, so they have zero guilt.

She shoulda used the Race Card. That always works. :laughing0301:

Oh bless your wicked hearts, as if only democratic political working women use this kind of action.

I have known a number of women right across the political spectrum who have done things from lying about being battered to having the child lie about being abused, only to be caught later on thank heavens.

To suggest such behavior is more left or right, dem or gop, or male or female, is nonsense.

I put the writer on ignore a year ago and coming back recently, I have seen the posting is just as one sided and ungrounded in most cases.

Forum List

Back