ChiComs to build megaport in Peru

Is a huge Chinese port in Peru good?

• Total voters
See, you're ignorant of nature and that there's sections of water, with rivers, and locals, just like there's countries.
No, I know there is other waters in Peru where they can reap fish from but they certainly aren't from the Pacific or at least run it dry. I bet you don't even eat fish or fruit from Peru. I certainly don't and I won't even eat fruit or produce if is labeled anywhere outside this country.

No, I know there is other waters in Peru where they can reap fish from but they certainly aren't from the Pacific or at least run it dry. I bet you don't even eat fish or fruit from Peru. I certainly don't and I won't even eat fruit or produce if is labeled anywhere outside this country.
I guarantee you have zero clues.

So, what you are saying is that the colonists from Europe that what is now the United States are abusing the colonists from Europe who are now our Latin American neighbors. We here about what happened to native Americans here from the agenda driven globalists. It was a lot worse for native Americans there. And here is the ironic thing. The relatives from the colonists in the past in Europe want global government.

Actually, 60% of Peru's population is multi-racial, and 26% is Amerindian. Only 6% are White Europeans.

Also, there isn't a globalist hiding under your bed. Take your medications like the nice doctor told you to.

Forum List

Back