WATCH: Audience members heckle Paul Ryan, demand Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Washington Examiner ^ | October 8, 2016 | Madeleine Morgenstern

Audience members shouted Donald Trump's name and heckled Paul Ryan as he appeared in Wisconsin without the Republican nominee following new revelations of Trump's past comments about women.

Ryan publicly disinvited Trump from the fundraiser Friday night, and a last-minute switch to add vice presidential nominee Mike Pence was quickly scrapped too.

Ryan's brief remarks were punctuated with shouts of "Donald Trump!" and at least one, "You turned your back!"

Another person yelled "shame on you!" as Ryan finished speaking.

Once again. As a liberal Democrat this puts a smile on my face. Thank you Donald Trump for tearing the Republican party apart.

The far rights only chance at real power was through the GOP and now the party is too weak to meet those needs.

• Banned
Once again. As a liberal Democrat this puts a smile on my face. Thank you Donald Trump for tearing the Republican party apart.

The far rights only chance at real power was through the GOP and now the party is too weak to meet those needs.
Trump never let an ambassador get tortured and murdered.

958ae3ab-a99a-4c9b-be4d-ea7ab8f7aeb1_zpssjgcrjbr.jpg

Running away from the premise of your own thread already?

Donald Trump is destroying the far rights chances of increasing their leadership role in the GOP and your response is to ignore that.

Please be here on November 8th, it'll be fun.

• Banned

Donald Trump is destroying the far rights chances of increasing their leadership role in the GOP and your response is to ignore that.

That was the whole idea about voting for him, the Repubick establishment is DemocRAT light!

That was the whole idea about voting for him, the Repubick establishment is DemocRAT light!

And it will move even further from you guys after Trump loses, because they have to start winning again at some point. Thus you guys losing political power.

Maybe you guys should have thought this one through first.

• Banned

And it will move even further from you guys after Trump loses, because they have to start winning again at some point. Thus you guys losing political power.

If Trump loses, perhaps, with the POWER of his supporters, he will start a third party and DENY the Repubic Establishment any more wins for decades.... We will pick up the pieces after the Second American Revolution! :)

If Trump loses, perhaps, with the POWER of his supporters, he will start a third party and DENY the Repubic Establishment any more wins for decades.... We will pick up the pieces after the Second American Revolution! :)

You can't even pick up after the Bundys. Trump isn't going to start a third party. If he did though that would just make the Democrats stronger.

This could turn out to be one of the biggest rope a dopes in history, libs are convinced he's down and are pounding away, what happens when it doesnt work....what do ya do then

This could turn out to be one of the biggest rope a dopes in history, libs are convinced he's down and are pounding away, what happens when it doesnt work....what do ya do then

So the 'rope-a-dope' is something you do on purpose.

The Washington Examiner ^ | October 8, 2016 | Madeleine Morgenstern

Audience members shouted Donald Trump's name and heckled Paul Ryan as he appeared in Wisconsin without the Republican nominee following new revelations of Trump's past comments about women.

Ryan publicly disinvited Trump from the fundraiser Friday night, and a last-minute switch to add vice presidential nominee Mike Pence was quickly scrapped too.

Ryan's brief remarks were punctuated with shouts of "Donald Trump!" and at least one, "You turned your back!"

Another person yelled "shame on you!" as Ryan finished speaking.

Fuck that prick.

Usually.....yes....what happens if this doesnt work for libs eh.......

The 'libs' aren't playing that game. Clinton right now is outright winning and yesterday's news hasn't even been reflected in the polls yet.

I'm not sure if you know what you are talking about. First you make the claim that Trump is playing 'rope-a-dope' and then seem to imply it's Democrats doing that.

You have a problem with your candidate is what you have, call it what you want.

Usually.....yes....what happens if this doesnt work for libs eh.......

The 'libs' aren't playing that game. Clinton right now is outright winning and yesterday's news hasn't even been reflected in the polls yet.

I'm not sure if you know what you are talking about. First you make the claim that Trump is playing 'rope-a-dope' and then seem to imply it's Democrats doing that.

You have a problem with your candidate is what you have, call it what you want.
Thats a talking point, not reeality

:rofl:

and dont post some stupid poll as proof

Some poll? How about a source that takes into account every poll, both statewide and national to show that Clinton has an 81.6% change of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Which is more proof than you have.
which isnt really proof either is it.....why I dont bother posting them.....have heard Trump is still winning MN.......that cant be good.......

Some poll? How about a source that takes into account every poll, both statewide and national to show that Clinton has an 81.6% change of winning.

which isnt really proof either is it.....why I dont bother posting them.....have heard Trump is still winning MN.......that cant be good.......

It is proof. Clinton is ahead in the polls and I showed you the proof. You have nothing to demonstrate your point, not a single damn thing to point to.

It is proof. Clinton is ahead in the polls and I showed you the proof. You have nothing to demonstrate your point, not a single damn thing to point to.
No its a poll......polls mean nothing........not one poll picked Ventura to win....I would expect the same with Trump

Forum List

Back