WATCH: Audience members heckle Paul Ryan, demand Donald Trump

and dont post some stupid poll as proof

Some poll? How about a source that takes into account every poll, both statewide and national to show that Clinton has an 81.6% change of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Which is more proof than you have.
which isnt really proof either is it.....why I dont bother posting them.....have heard Trump is still winning MN.......that cant be good.......

It is proof. Clinton is ahead in the polls and I showed you the proof. You have nothing to demonstrate your point, not a single damn thing to point to.
No its a poll......polls mean nothing........not one poll picked Ventura to win....I would expect the same with Trump

Why would expect the same? To have an excuse to ignore the polls?

Polls have been very accurate in recent history for presidential politics. You choosing to ignore them is your problem.

I hope you're going to be here on November 8th, it'll be fun.

and dont post some stupid poll as proof

Some poll? How about a source that takes into account every poll, both statewide and national to show that Clinton has an 81.6% change of winning.

which isnt really proof either is it.....why I dont bother posting them.....have heard Trump is still winning MN.......that cant be good.......

It is proof. Clinton is ahead in the polls and I showed you the proof. You have nothing to demonstrate your point, not a single damn thing to point to.
No its a poll......polls mean nothing........not one poll picked Ventura to win....I would expect the same with Trump

Polls have been very accurate in recent history for presidential politics. You choosing to ignore them is your problem.

Because he is hated as much as Ventura was.......to me this is all just a re-run....heard it all before.......then the vote tally wiped the smirk off their face

Because he is hated as much as Ventura was.......to me this is all just a re-run....heard it all before.......then the vote tally wiped the smirk off their face

A governors election in the late 90s/early 2000s is not the same as a national election in 2016. Not in any way shape or form.

Forum List

Back