Watch BLM in Action!

A tsunami of lawless, greedy, members of the black underclass. They are emboldened by politicians
folding up like cheap lawn chairs against rioters.
When the law is not respected or a deterrence society will not stand for long.

C'mon guys, this is a video of Black Friday. Oh wait, that's racist. Excuse me while I go kneel and cleanse of dirty white soul of the systematic racism coursing through my veins.

The funny part is that all of those smart TVs can be shut off from the manufacturer....all they have to do is check to see if that unit was purchased or stolen and the stolen ones can have their functions wiped out...making the TV a 50 inch piece of crap......LMAO....

They say a picture is worth a thousand words:

Looks to me like most of those people knew right where to go and knew where they WANTED to go to get the specific things they wanted, as if they had previously cased the store and planned the theft.

Stores need to install a nerve gas that upon break in like that, everyone is knocked out, paralyzed or worse.

Let them put that on their Walmart Christmas card.

all-lives-splatter-nobody-cares-about-your-protest-out-of-27515896.png

The tragic truth, DA is that if people actually treated people who block traffic as the criminal nuisances they really are, it would immediately end the whole problem! No one would ever protest blocking roads, cars, bridges and highways if the law actually upheld your right of way not to be impeded on a surface MADE for cars instead of kowtowing to the idiots. In fact, in a just world, the first people to come along should be the police in big vehicles with cow-catchers on the front to either move them off the roads or plow them out of the way. Folks would learn real fast.

I did not watch the video because I saw enough looters two weeks ago on local TV.

Ain't America grand?

Do you think that they could have gotten away with such an outrage in most other countries?

Forum List

Back