WATCH: KAMALA meltdown on 60 minutes

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I have been asking this since 2015.

WHO ARE “THE RICH” AND WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

What a train dumpster fire wreck.

Kamala has no idea what her policies are until her handlers tell her. She has no idea what the numbers are. The top 1% of earners pay nearly half of the taxes in the US. The top 50%$ pay nearly all of it. How much more does she want to penalize the hard workers???

A Kamala Harris Presidency would CRIPPLE this country.

This is a fact:
  • The top 1% of income earners (those with incomes typically above around $500,000 per year) pay approximately 40% of all federal income taxes.
  • In contrast, the top 50% of earners (those with incomes above the median) pay nearly 97% of all federal income taxes.

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

She's just so incredibly dumb.

Kamala Harris - "I am also a capitalist"

In what way is she a capitalist??
Taxing the rich more??
Expanding govt programs??
We are a mixed economy and she's increasing the statist portion of the mixture. A capitalist would do the opposite.

This is a fact:
  • The top 1% of income earners (those with incomes typically above around $500,000 per year) pay approximately 40% of all federal income taxes.
  • In contrast, the top 50% of earners (those with incomes above the median) pay nearly 97% of all federal income taxes.
Correct. The fact is Kamala Harris, the so called "capitalist" is capitalizing on class envy.

Remember when you see the Kamala interview on See BS, the network edited the performance to make her look her very best. Live and in living color, when she would be actually with world leaders, she wouldn't be nearly as coherent and in control.

Kamala has no idea what her policies are until her handlers tell her. She has no idea what the numbers are. The top 1% of earners pay nearly half of the taxes in the US. The top 50%$ pay nearly all of it. How much more does she want to penalize the hard workers???

This is a fact:

I want to take your post out to a nice dinner and a movie. Love it! You get it.

Brainwashed cult fucks refuse to get that it is all BULLSHIT LIES TO GET THEIR VOTES.

Why didnt Kamala make THE RICH PAY THEIT FAIR SHARE OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS?

He used one of my favorite sentences

We are talking real world - (her mind was blown.)

Forum List

Back