Watch live now Bernie Rally in Nevada: i'm gonna do something unusual for a politician, tell the truth: we are living in unprecedented times for world

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the rallies are ramping up as we head down the stretch. the future of America is at stake. we can't afford to leave anything on the field. get the vote out and remember: WHEN WE VOTE, WE WIN!

Lol!

Sounds like it was attended by over a dozen people!!!
the crowd will got nuts when Bernie arrives. right now it's just young kids warming up the crowd. you can't expect the crowd to be too loud for that

Lol!

Sounds like it was attended by over a dozen people!!!
"this is the quietest Bernie Sanders crowd i've ever heard" - the woman now speaking just said

maybe there's a lot of people, they're just unenthused by the early speakers. when Bernie arrives, they'll erupt. ERUPT!

"this is the quietest Bernie Sanders crowd i've ever heard" - the woman now speaking just said

maybe there's a lot of people, they're just unenthused by the early speakers. when Bernie arrives, they'll erupt. ERUPT!
A simultaneous fart?

These democrat events are full of child sex change supporters and child drag show fans.

Protect kids from Democrats and keep your kids away from anyone at that event.

80 Million votes for Joe Biden my ASS

1666985785379.png

Vs a Trump Rally

1666985834441.png

These democrat events are full of child sex change supporters and child drag show fans.

Protect kids from Democrats and keep your kids away from anyone at that event.
All Democrats are groomers or supporters of groomers. No Child should ever be left alone unsupervised with a Democrat.
We need to stop The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby at every turn.

Save your kids, save your job, save your sports car, save your children and do not vote Democrat!

All Democrats are groomers or supporters of groomers. No Child should ever be left alone unsupervised with a Democrat.
We need to stop The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby at every turn.

Save your kids, save your job, save your sports car, save your children and do not vote Democrat!
These democrat events allow Americans to see who in their communities are dangerous around kids.

VOTE! FIGHT! WIN! VOTE! FIGHT! WIN! VOTE! FIGHT! WIN!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, BERNIE SAAAAANDEEEEEERS!

my friends, NOW IS THE TIME FOR BOLD AND FEARLESS PROGRESSIVE LEADERSHIP. THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IS YOUNG PROGRESSIVES LIKE AOC, OMAR, AND BERNIE!
All of those people are Hair Sniffing Alphabet Grooming Lobby Supporters, Hate The American V8, Hate God, Hate Israel, Hate our Constitution, and HATE AMERICA. But they love teaching our children in kindergarten about anal sex and sniff their hair.

Why should anyone believe those lying pieces of shit that brought us Russian Collusion and Fascist Marxist Lockdowns, then tried to kill us with an Experimental Vaccine, after Obama and Fauci unleashed their BIOWEAPON ON US?

Go fuck yourself you chinese stooge. Xiden ships illegals all over the country in the dead of night and not a peep from you.
I've read the book by Peter Schweizer, the best book about how Biden is in bed with the Chinese

meanwhile, you don't know what books are, let alone who Schweizer is

the MAGA Republicans judge the economy with how well corporations are doing

we judge the economy with how well regular people are doing

the young people will lead a movement away from this fossil fuel that is literally killing us into clean energy

we need to choose between 2 paths: a path where the people let authoritarians rule, and the other where the people rule

Forum List

Back