Watch live now Bernie Rally in Nevada: i'm gonna do something unusual for a politician, tell the truth: we are living in unprecedented times for world

25 people showed up. LOL

Are these people serious? With this nation reeling with families struggling just to buy fuel and put food on the table, did some numbnut at the "Bernie Rally" list these campaign issues as the reason to support democrats?
  1. Abortion? Are we overrun with knocked up bitches? Ever hear of anyone who couldn't get an abortion and ended up carrying the child full term? This was their Number One issue?
  2. Climate and economic justice? WTF is that?
  3. Affordable healthcare? I thought democrats fixed that 13 years ago! It's STILL not affordable yet?
  4. Marriage equality? Another WTF is that? Ever meet anyone yelling Damn! I need marriage equality?
  5. Immigration reform so we can have more people like the speaker? You mean the dude at the podium is illegal? This is your campaign issue in the midst of an illegal invasion???
Who the hell is voting for this platform? Stupid college brats still living at home with mommy and daddy???

Who the hell is stupid enough to think that voting straight democrat will get you ANY of these things? What has stopped them from doing any of these things the past couple of years? Does anyone really think that after the election they are going to jump on these things? And just what will you do with climate justice? Give bad climate to people you don't like? Spread California weather everywhere? Any idea what that is? Economic justice? You mean punish all successful people? And never mind marriage equality--- I can't even guess what that is supposed to mean!

Are these people serious? With this nation reeling with families struggling just to buy fuel and put food on the table, did some numbnut at the "Bernie Rally" list these campaign issues as the reason to support democrats?
  1. Abortion? Are we overrun with knocked up bitches? Ever hear of anyone who couldn't get an abortion and ended up carrying the child full term? This was their Number One issue?
  2. Climate and economic justice? WTF is that?
  3. Affordable healthcare? I thought democrats fixed that 13 years ago! It's STILL not affordable yet?
  4. Marriage equality? Another WTF is that? Ever meet anyone yelling Damn! I need marriage equality?
  5. Immigration reform so we can have more people like the speaker? You mean the dude at the podium is illegal? This is your campaign issue in the midst of an illegal invasion???
Who the hell is voting for this platform? Stupid college brats still living at home with mommy and daddy???

Who the hell is stupid enough to think that voting straight democrat will get you ANY of these things? What has stopped them from doing any of these things the past couple of years? Does anyone really think that after the election they are going to jump on these things? And just what will you do with climate justice? Give bad climate to people you don't like? Spread California weather everywhere? Any idea what that is? Economic justice? You mean punish all successful people? And never mind marriage equality--- I can't even guess what that is supposed to mean!
The Democrat Platform is Ver Batem The Great Reset, Sustainable Development, Agenda 2030 Platform.

The Sooner PEOPLE realize that The Democrat Party are nothing but Fascist Marxist Globalists who want to tear this country down so they can establish THE NEW NORMAL aka 666 Globalist World Order, the easier it will be to fight them and delay their agenda from being implemented.

We are approaching The Tower of Babel again. It's Demonic, and Spiritual Warfare for The Souls of Men.
We are in The Days of Noah.

It's not just politics any more.

We can only delay things, and that is our duty at present. Buy time for people to wake up and come to terms with their mortality and where they will spend eternity.

the MAGA Republicans judge the economy with how well corporations are doing

we judge the economy with how well regular people are doing

the young people will lead a movement away from this fossil fuel that is literally killing us into clean energy

we need to choose between 2 paths: a path where the people let authoritarians rule, and the other where the people rule
How are regular people doing?

The Democrat Platform is Ver Batem The Great Reset, Sustainable Development, Agenda 2030 Platform.

The Sooner PEOPLE realize that The Democrat Party are nothing but Fascist Marxist Globalists who want to tear this country down so they can establish THE NEW NORMAL aka 666 Globalist World Order, the easier it will be to fight them and delay their agenda from being implemented.

We are approaching The Tower of Babel again. It's Demonic, and Spiritual Warfare for The Souls of Men.
We are in The Days of Noah.

It's not just politics any more.

We can only delay things, and that is our duty at present. Buy time for people to wake up and come to terms with their mortality and where they will spend eternity.

The really sad thing is that there IS some legitimacy to some of their issues, but the only sane, responsible way to address them is over several generations, such as reducing global population to help preserve ecology and species and resources by cutting back on consumption by allowing natural decline as old people die while cutting down on new births rates through voluntary methods, not in 2 years or even ten years as they are trying to do!

Forum List

Back