Watch: When Idf Security Forces Finally Tracked Down Teens' Killers

Alleged, there was no trial

Were was the trial for the 3 Israeli boys then, or the 2 Israeli young men beaten to a pulp and then eaten in Ramallah.

Don't come that crap when you know they were as guilty as any other Palestinian muslim of terrorist crimes.
Care to post a link to your claim that 2 people were "eaten in Ramallah"

AGAIN how many more times will I have to show that Palestinians are cannibals.

Muslim Cannibalism Jewish Soldiers Lynched and Thrown to Blood Thirsty Masses Who Ripped Them Apart and Ate Their Organs -

In 2000, two IDF reservists were lynched in Ramallah by a mob of Palestinian savages. New info has been revealed: after they were hanged, their bodies were tossed to a pack of bloodthirsty rioters, who proceeded to tear their bodies apart with their bare hands and eat their organs.

You would think, given they filmed the whole event, the IDF would be able to conclusively demonstrate that the Palestinians fired first. The only shooting I can see in that film comes from the IDF, just sayin...

And how many firefights have you been in, rodent? You think the producer and set director and cameraman get all set up and then say "action" so they can get a nice clear shot of the bad guys firing first? You spend too much time watching TV and Hollywood, junior. It doesn't happen that way in real life!

They do in pallywood, and then forget to edit the footage were a 12 year old boy supposedly dead lifts his head and asks if he got it right this time.

Arabs-waving-entrails-of-butchered-Israelis-in-Ramallah-1.jpg
were they eaten as phoneyall claims?
Actually yes, not the expected Cannibalism picture you have in mind but as act of pure monstrosity they ripped parts from their corpses remains after they shred whats left of them [Second Video] - some bite it, didn't check if they swallowed.

Here are the stills of the cannibals feast.

The video is not the footage but part of an article by Arutz 7 news outlet.
Here is the official footage released.

So cut your lies @Challenger, I bet you didn't even watch the video @Vigilante posted in the OT, because there is not a single shot recorded [ONLY SOUND] so obviously its impossible to tell who shot first, such a pathetic little liar you are.

Watched both, several times, thank you. Couldn't get sound on your clip, so there's no way of determining if there was any gunfire from the shop before the IDF soldier opened fire. Still no evidence the Palestinians fired first.

Were was the trial for the 3 Israeli boys then, or the 2 Israeli young men beaten to a pulp and then eaten in Ramallah.

Don't come that crap when you know they were as guilty as any other Palestinian muslim of terrorist crimes.
I Believe its the 'Ramallah Lynch'
[Hebrew]

[English]

2000 Ramallah lynching - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh dear, someone really needs to listen very carefully to the second video commentary. It has nothing to do with the incident in Ramallah in 2000. I just love You-tube.

Actually yes, not the expected Cannibalism picture you have in mind but as act of pure monstrosity they ripped parts from their corpses remains after they shred whats left of them [Second Video] - some bite it, didn't check if they swallowed.

Still, nothing to do with the incident at Ramallah in 2000.

About the Ramallah Lynch.
1.It is the same event.
2.The first video provide a very precise footage of what happened there, I prefer cannibals over this monsters.
About the other case.
1.This does show a flare of shooting exactly a moment before the police officer shot back.
2.The suspect carried automatic firearms, not water guns, they intended to kill the police officers and resist arrest in the first place.

Keep fooling yourself sucker.

1.It is the same event.
2.The first video provide a very precise footage of what happened there, I prefer cannibals over this monsters.
About the other case.
1.This does show a flare of shooting exactly a moment before the police officer shot back.
2.The suspect carried automatic firearms, not water guns, they intended to kill the police officers and resist arrest in the first place.

I think that's your problem, you are not fooling me, or for that matter anyone who care to look at this footage carefully, or for that matter, listen to the commentary of the second "cannibal" video. Another Hasbara FAIL.

1.It is the same event.
About the other case.

I think that's your problem, you are not fooling me, or for that matter anyone who care to look at this footage carefully, or for that matter, listen to the commentary of the second "cannibal" video. Another Hasbara FAIL.
The Cannibalism is not the issue but the fucking monsters you fail to see.
Explain the red liquid around his mouth..no wait, just send them your best regards.

1.It is the same event.
About the other case.

The Cannibalism is not the issue but the fucking monsters you fail to see.
Explain the red liquid around his mouth..no wait, just send them your best regards.

To be fair I don't see any red liquid around anybody's mouth in this picture, which is admittedly very poor quality. Got a better one?

As for the incident in Ramallah in 2002, these things happen. In 1988 two British soldiers went the wrong way and found themselves in the middle of an IRA funeral, they were beaten and shot for their trouble.

Corporals killings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We tracked down the killers, gave then a fair trial and sent them to prison. That's what a civilised society does.

So did Israel...
Take a look on the man in the right,below his nose.

I Believe its the 'Ramallah Lynch'
[Hebrew]

[English]

2000 Ramallah lynching - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh dear, someone really needs to listen very carefully to the second video commentary. It has nothing to do with the incident in Ramallah in 2000. I just love You-tube.

The poster asked for proof of Palestinian cannibalism and it was provided, now you are deflecting and changing the rules because you don't like the truth. I wonder how many IDF were eaten by the Palestinians during the last skirmish ?

Still, nothing to do with the incident at Ramallah in 2000.

So you are now calling Palestinians liars as the people pictured are still being tried for their crimes, and have admitted to the cannibalism in Ramallah 2000.

Shows how barbaric and backwards ALL Palestinians and their cheerleaders are.

The IDF declined to take action to rescue the soldiers

Because idiots like you would have claimed they were starting a war and just killing innocent Palestinians. Next time there will be a war and it will be televised and show the Palestinian war crimes and atrocities in full colour. Then the world will see the arab muslim monsters as they really are and will demand the UN wipe the slate clean and give the land to Israel as reparations.
This does not alter the fact that the arab muslims are barbaric illiterate monsters that should be treated like every other barbaric monsters and wiped out.

Forum List

Back