Watching biden rally

Screaming *Joes cold must have been cured overnight.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, looks like the Democrats lied about his "cold". The drugs must have worn off by the time he got to the stage last night. Now he's yelling and snarling full of his favorite drug cocktail with a few hundred paid suck ups cheering for him. LOL

Joe has Dementia. Has for years.

• Stage 6 – Severe Cognitive Decline: During this stage, the person will require assistance to complete most activities of daily living, and may begin experiencing difficulty with speech or incontinence. Personality changes, including agitation and delusions, are quite apparent.

Just lied that crime is down
It was burn pits last evening.

Fake Brandon still came off like:

old man.jpg

Joe has Dementia. Has for years.

• Stage 6 – Severe Cognitive Decline: During this stage, the person will require assistance to complete most activities of daily living, and may begin experiencing difficulty with speech or incontinence. Personality changes, including agitation and delusions, are quite apparent.
both my mom and dad had dementia before they passed. My dad was a wanderer, always after midnight, cops called four times. He didn't have slurred words, didn't know my name though. That was what was the hardest part.

Forum List

Back