Watching Pompeo today, it's clear he's on another level

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So I tend to be an observant person and it's clear to me this guy would excel in the free market. He dominated the questions he took today, clear, concise and cut through anyone trying to lob a b.s nade or political attack. Not a guy who you can pin down but he doesn't try to squirm out of a question, he just calls them out with his response.

I refer to guys like this as "High Performers". I wish I could put my finger on the exact qualities that exemplify that, but I sensed fairly soon after he became SOS that this guy is sharp. Canadians could use guys like him in our civil servants, we have many low performers who play the game and milk the system with little redeemable qualities. The guy is doing a bang on job so far.

That it all. Thank you for your time.

He made it fun to watch. I also noticed that the Dems seemed a tad intimidated by him at times. They were much less pompous than usual.

So I tend to be an observant person and it's clear to me this guy would excel in the free market. He dominated the questions he took today, clear, concise and cut through anyone trying to lob a b.s nade or political attack. Not a guy who you can pin down but he doesn't try to squirm out of a question, he just calls them out with his response.

I refer to guys like this as "High Performers". I wish I could put my finger on the exact qualities that exemplify that, but I sensed fairly soon after he became SOS that this guy is sharp. Canadians could use guys like him in our civil servants, we have many low performers who play the game and milk the system with little redeemable qualities. The guy is doing a bang on job so far.

You are welcome to have him

Scares ya, does he?
And I don’t mean by ineptness.

You are welcome to have him

Pretty sure he graduated top of his class at West Point.

All it takes someone who has the balls to lie and be deceitful to, not only the American public, but the US Congress as well and watch far rightwing lemming lap it up and beg for more.

He did a bang up job of lying to the public and defending his master Trump, yes he did. He's acing that class.

That piece of shit couldn't answer a single direct question.

All it takes someone who has the balls to lie and be deceitful to, not only the American public, but the US Congress as well and watch far rightwing lemming lap it up and beg for more.

He did a bang up job of lying to the public and defending his master Trump, yes he did. He's acing that class.

Did Pompeo hurt your kunt?

Pretty sure he graduated top of his class at West Point.
And I think subsequently tops in his law school class also. Harvard or Yale maybe?

Smart tough cookie. If I’m a foreign guy at a level that I’d be dealing with our Sec of State, would I rather have to deal with this pit bull or either Hillary or John Kerry Heinz? Gee, that’s a toughie.

He, like Trump, is a fighter.......

Oh..... you must be talking about obama....he wan't at the hearing yesterday, but Pompeo was and he dealt with the slimy congressmen with real skill.

Forum List

Back