Waukesha incident downplayed?

The media feel they have a duty to control what you think.

Since this is like the second thread on this … I think you all must read the same media which is telling you to think this is being downplayed, instead of actually looking outside your echo chamber.

This has certainly been covered. :rolleyes:

• Banned
Arguably, what happened in Waukesha was far worse than what happened to Geo. Floyd or Jake Blake, it was most certainly a hate crime AND a terrorist event. Yet, silence. Silence. Edmund Burke said: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”. Racism is terrible THIS is worse.

Arguably, what happened in Waukesha was far worse than what happened to Geo. Floyd or Jake Blake, it was most certainly a hate crime AND a terrorist event. Yet, silence. Silence. Edmund burke said: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”. Racism is terrible THIS is worse.
What silence, did you try and look?

Have you looked at the media? It has been all over the news. I’ve been in NC for the past week, visiting my Mom. She always has the tv on, usually MSNBC. All week they adding updates. It was covered in the local news, NYT, WaPo, NPR.

Have you looked at the media? It has been all over the news. I’ve been in NC for the past week, visiting my Mom. She always has the tv on, usually MSNBC. All week they adding updates. It was covered in the local news, NYT, WaPo, NPR.
I live in far away Colorado, and the MSM just covers COVID and white racism. They mention that it hasn't snowed since forever, Broncos suck and the Buffs like getting their asses kicked. But no mention of what happened in Waukesha though. Blacks can do NO wrong, apparently. We had a local news outlet had a "security officer" guarding a reporter murder a Trump supporter, though. Good job, KUSA. Bet that little ditty never showed up on your news feed.

Last edited:
Oh, are those the media that blamed the SUV and not the driver?

30d3fafd-Capture.png

Oh, and CNN deliberately lightened the murderer's photo, too. Didn't want you thinking a black guy did it, I guess.

jM3oX.png

I live in far away Colorado, and the MSM just covers COVID and white racism. They mention the Broncos suck and the Buffs like getting their asses kicked. But no mention of what happened in Waukesha. Blacks can do NO wrong, apparently.
This is from the Denver Post:

This is from the Denver Post:

You must realize that the Denver Post is a forgotten vestige of a bygone age. And even at it's best, it was second rate tabloid best known for it's parade and TV guide sections. The funnies where even second rate. Nobody reads this rag.

You must realize that the Denver Post is a forgotten vestige of a bygone age. And even at it's best, it was second rate tabloid best known for it's parade and TV guide sections. The funnies where even second rate. Nobody reads this rag.
It is only one of several Colorado papers I could have selected. In addition it has been extensively covered by national media such as CNN etc etc.

It is only one of several Colorado papers I could have selected. In addition it has been extensively covered by national media such as CNN etc etc.
Um, you don't get it. Coloradans don't read the funny papers anymore. The much respected Rocky Mountain News died and along with it, journalism back in 08'. What do we get NOW? KUSA and Kyle Antifa boi Clark and his Antifa snark and their hired gun bodyguard murdering a Trump supporter. Yeah, that's what WE got.

Forum List

Back