We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

You do realize that you're talking about a fantasy (and a bad one at that) and acting like it has a basis in reality?
It does have a basis in reality, moron. We're watching it unfold as we post here on USMB. Al Gore Is the incarnation of Wesley Mouch.

The Atlas Shrugged nonsense ended 5 years ago. The movies bombed. The public shrugged because Ayn Rand had nothing to say and the book is just another $.50 yard sale paper weight. Like the Saw Al Inski meme. Nobody cares because no one has ever heard of either of them.
The first of the three was the best and it was barely watchable.
Only fitting. The book was barely readable.
Yeah, I'll bet a leach like you would have a hard time reading a book that exposes you and your ilk.

t does have a basis in reality, moron. We're watching it unfold as we post here on USMB. Al Gore Is the incarnation of Wesley Mouch.

Great. Then you have the moral responsibility to "go Galt" and get the hell out

See ya

Ah yes, Atlas Shrugged. The make believe fantasy of a lunatic kvnt that teaches other lunatics that when you don't like the results of democracy the only acceptable solution is to say "Fuck you, Imma go play by myself and break all my toys before I leave!"
In other words, you’re panic-stricken over the thought of not being able to mooch off of conservatives? :laugh:

(Psst...nobody “broke” anything when they left in Atlas Shrugged. Just like here in then real world, government lead by idiot lefties “broke” everything)
How did you get so screwed up in life? Did you become an ayn rand wanna be? You do know she rejected all of her ultra conservative ideas before she died.

The Atlas Shrugged nonsense ended 5 years ago. The movies bombed. The public shrugged because Ayn Rand had nothing to say and the book is just another $.50 yard sale paper weight. Like the Saw Al Inski meme. Nobody cares because no one has ever heard of either of them.
Yeah, I'll bet a leach like you would have a hard time reading a book that exposes you and your ilk.
Actually Atlas shrugged was required reading when I was in college.

Where did you go so wrong in life to end up a liberal?

I could think! Not so good a character trait for conservatism.

Ever notice that everything for the "public good" always ends with more power for the government and more capability for their intrusion into the lives of citizens? Ayn Rand saw it coming.
Unbreakable encryption poses a threat to public safety that only legislation may be able to address, according to Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein. Strong encryption on smartphones that can't be cracked may call for laws restricting its use, Rosenstein said at a security conference in Utah.
No. Not it doesn't. At all. It doesn't even remotely pose a "threat" to public safety. Quite the contrary, it protects the public.

Legislation on encryption ‘may be necessary,’ deputy attorney general warns

WRONG Book: We are living in the age of Donald Trump and The Fountainhead, to wit:

"She tried to tear herself away from him. The effort broke against his arms that had not felt it. Her fists beat against his shoulders, against his face. He moved one hand, took her two wrists and pinned them behind her, under his arm, wrenching her shoulder blades.…She fell back against the dressing table, she stood crouching, her hands clasping the edge behind her, her eyes wide, colorless, shapeless in terror. He was laughing. There was the movement of laughter on his face, but no sound.…Then he approached. He lifted her without effort. She let her teeth sink into his hand and felt blood on the tip of her tongue. He pulled her head back and he forced her mouth open against his."

Darn close to DJT's behavior to which he bragged about.

Did it include Alisa Rosenbaum's views on religion?

How did you get so screwed up in life? Did you become an ayn rand wanna be? You do know she rejected all of her ultra conservative ideas before she died.

You are much too kind. She had no ideas. She spent her entire life reacting to her base instincts, and blabbering on looking for excuses about how it made her evolved. It was never more than DOUBLETHINK.

Brain damage.

I'll bet your leftwing professor ridiculed it relentlessly, and you absorbed absolutely nothing from it.

Ah yes, Atlas Shrugged. The make believe fantasy of a lunatic kvnt that teaches other lunatics that when you don't like the results of democracy the only acceptable solution is to say "Fuck you, Imma go play by myself and break all my toys before I leave!"
In other words, you’re panic-stricken over the thought of not being able to mooch off of conservatives? :laugh:

(Psst...nobody “broke” anything when they left in Atlas Shrugged. Just like here in then real world, government lead by idiot lefties “broke” everything)
Another lie.

I could think! Not so good a character trait for conservatism.
I see no evidence of that.

You are much too kind. She had no ideas. She spent her entire life reacting to her base instincts, and blabbering on looking for excuses about how it made her evolved. It was never more than DOUBLETHINK.
Ironic.

A year later, and still not even a single Rand cultist has Gone Galt. They're all been constantly whimpering about how oppressed they are, but none of them is doing anything about it. Clearly, there's not a functioning neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot of 'em combined.

Seriously, Randroids, just leave. Everyone wants you parasites to be elsewhere. You say you don't like it here, so what's keeping you? You don't even have to leave the country. Just set up your trailer somewhere off the grid, and dream about being a genocidal psychopath just like John Galt.

Of course he was a genocidal sociopath. His widdle feewings were hurt, so he deliberately destroyed the global economy, which would have killed many millions. Not being a genocidal psychopath myself, I would never consider offing a billion people because my feelings were hurt. I'd just suck it up. That's how grownups deal with things.

Randroids? They proudly worship the genocidal psychopath. They're a pack of pouting arrested adolescents, all so upset at the world because the world is laughing at them, instead of recognizing their genius and gratefully rewarding them with endless freebies.

A year later, and still not even a single Rand cultist has Gone Galt. They're all been constantly whimpering about how oppressed they are, but none of them is doing anything about it. Clearly, there's not a functioning neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot of 'em combined.

Seriously, Randroids, just leave. Everyone wants you parasites to be elsewhere. You say you don't like it here, so what's keeping you? You don't even have to leave the country. Just set up your trailer somewhere off the grid, and dream about being a genocidal psychopath just like John Galt.

Of course he was a genocidal sociopath. His widdle feewings were hurt, so he deliberately destroyed the global economy, which would have killed many millions. Not being a genocidal psychopath myself, I would never consider offing a billion people because my feelings were hurt. I'd just suck it up. That's how grownups deal with things.

Randroids? They proudly worship the genocidal psychopath. They're a pack of pouting arrested adolescents, all so upset at the world because the world is laughing at them, instead of recognizing their genius and gratefully rewarding them with endless freebies.
How would one go about "going Galt?" I'm mystified if I understand what you expect us to do? Where is it that you believe we should go?

How was Galt a "sociopath?" How did he off a billion people?

Forum List

Back