We Demand Transparency

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
We Demand Transparency...............or in the words of Schumer..........The Watch word is Transparency. The American people have the right to know what is in the Report. Not disclosing the Full Report is a threat to our Democracy.

That was then and this is now. Closed doors no releases except for LEAKS......imagine that ........that can be used for the Lame Stream Media to sound off about.

fisa-transparency-schiff.jpg

The above shifty shiff............should be the one being impeached...........and being Disbarred......................

But the Circus must go on.

We Demand Transparency...............or in the words of Schumer..........The Watch word is Transparency. The American people have the right to know what is in the Report. Not disclosing the Full Report is a threat to our Democracy.

That was then and this is now. Closed doors no releases except for LEAKS......imagine that ........that can be used for the Lame Stream Media to sound off about.

Well, the dems screwed up and had transparency with the Russia Russia Russia probe and they ain't going to do that again.
Do you blame them?

Well, the dems screwed up and had transparency with the Russia Russia Russia probe and they ain't going to do that again.
Do you blame them?

I'm pointing out the Hypocrisy.............I'm pointing out that they refuse Due Process now.............but demanded it before.

Before Full Disclosure was a threat to our Democracy. Now they hide from the public DUE PROCESS..........and refuse to call a vote and allow THE ACUSSED the right to FACE THEIR ACCUSERS..............

That is because this is not a trial..........but a Political Circus........and a mockery of justice.

D5BggQvU8AAnvzh.png

Much more than this meme tells. Admiral Rodgers went to the FISA courts with FISA abuses under Obama and proved in court that FISA Warrants were abused. This is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and is a court record.

It so infuriated the intel hacks like Clapper that they demanded he be fired. Didn't happen, and he ended their illegal spying operation with FISA...........too late for the FISA Dossier abuse............

Do you blame them?

I'm pointing out the Hypocrisy.............I'm pointing out that they refuse Due Process now.............but demanded it before.

Before Full Disclosure was a threat to our Democracy. Now they hide from the public DUE PROCESS..........and refuse to call a vote and allow THE ACUSSED the right to FACE THEIR ACCUSERS..............

That is because this is not a trial..........but a Political Circus........and a mockery of justice.

Agreed, and fully do. I'm just letting you know why all the secrecy. They looked like a bunch of buffoons
after the Mueller report came out. This time they just want to tell the American people, "Trust us, we know what's best".

Do you blame them?

Agreed, and fully do. I'm just letting you know why all the secrecy. They looked like a bunch of buffoons
after the Mueller report came out. This time they just want to tell the American people, "Trust us, we know what's best".

They always look like a bunch of Buffoons ..............lol

It's normal for them..........Rumor has it that some of their star witnesses behind closed doors are getting their asses ..........fitting isn't it.............handed to them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Another thing to think about, if they actually vote and it passes and gets sent to the Senate. If they can pick off one or two republican senators
but still lose, they can call it a win with the bipartisan support to try and hurt Trump this coming year.

Another thing to think about, if they actually vote and it passes and gets sent to the Senate. If they can pick off one or two republican senators
but still lose, they can call it a win with the bipartisan support to try and hurt Trump this coming year.
Dems in moderate areas will lose seats if they do it..............

They will do it..............but many on their side don't want to get voted out........lol

This isn't a court room. It's a dirty political sitcom.

Forum List

Back