We Demand Transparency

Constitution-Due-Process.jpg
Dude, the rules the Democrats are working under are the rules the republicans set up in 2015 to conduct Benghay investigation #7 or #8.

Don't like it?

Talk to the folks who made the rules.
Public hearings...........not behind closed doors.........and open to the public the cross examination by the Dems.

Something called due process and the right of the accused.......of WHAT WHO KNOWS.....LOL.....under the Constitution.

You know that document don't you. The one your side uses as toilet paper.

Dude, the rules the Democrats are working under are the rules the republicans set up in 2015 to conduct Benghay investigation #7 or #8.

Don't like it?

A formal vote would give the minority enforceable rights. Without a full vote, the articles of impeachment “can be drawn up without any participation by the minority. This was always the plan that was visible in Pelosi’s changed House rules.”
Nancy Pelosi's December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process

Don't like it?

Public hearings...........not behind closed doors.........and open to the public the cross examination by the Dems.

Something called due process and the right of the accused.......of WHAT WHO KNOWS.....LOL.....under the Constitution.

That's nice kid.

Any comment on the contents of my post?

And don't forget this is an investigation. Nobody gets to call witnesses and cross examine witnesses during the investigation. That comes in the trial.

Don't like it?

A formal vote would give the minority enforceable rights. Without a full vote, the articles of impeachment “can be drawn up without any participation by the minority. This was always the plan that was visible in Pelosi’s changed House rules.”
Nancy Pelosi's December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process
Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Don't like it?

That's nice kid.

And don't forget this is an investigation. Nobody gets to call witnesses and cross examine witnesses during the investigation. That comes in the trial.
Kid.......I'm probably old enough to be your dad.....lol

Never seen anything like this in my lifetime........seen bs before but nothing close to this.

Your side demands transparency and open to public hearings until it doesn't suit your agenda. You've been throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump for years now..........Nothing knew here.........Another FAKE investigation Fishing for a Crime.............anything...............

Kinda opposite of JUSTICE NOW ISN'T IT. But your side has made it crystal clear.......you don't care about Justice, the Rule of Law, the Truth.................You've shown your True colors to the American people and you are losing voters..........

Too bad for you.............Awe shucks.

Dec 4, 2007
RUSH: Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.
Did you goose step while posting that.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Why do you think I do what YOU do?????
If your side would have found something worth while yet, it would already have been leaked.

How about your side finally find some FACTUAL EVIDENCE.............about the continual nonsense we have seen for years...........

Quite Frankly I don't know why Trump doesn't challenge this back door to the Supreme Court under the 14the Amendment...............

Your side is dirty as hell and guilty of the very crimes they accuse others of...............Plenty of proof there for indictments in a REAL COURT.............But you keep drinking the Koolaide..........Yours side is losing moderates .........nice job.

Don't like it?

That's nice kid.

Never seen anything like this in my lifetime........seen bs before but nothing close to this.

Your side demands transparency and open to public hearings until it doesn't suit your agenda. You've been throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump for years now..........Nothing knew here.........Another FAKE investigation Fishing for a Crime.............anything...............

Kinda opposite of JUSTICE NOW ISN'T IT. But your side has made it crystal clear.......you don't care about Justice, the Rule of Law, the Truth.................You've shown your True colors to the American people and you are losing voters..........

Republicans probably shouldn't have changed the rules then, huh.

Don't like it?

That's nice kid.

Dems are lucky the Republicans don't play by your rulebook............You wouldn't like it if your side gets KARMA after all this is over..........

But their is one serious problem on that..........We actually have Honor and Integrity...........but you don't even know what that is at all.

You can dance or say anything you want...........The American people aren't buying it anymore.........They are changing the channel going .............OMFG.............more of this BS.............click.........

Don't like it?

That's nice kid.

Dems are lucky the Republicans don't play by your rulebook............You wouldn't like it if your side gets KARMA after all this is over..........

But their is one serious problem on that..........We actually have Honor and Integrity...........but you don't even know what that is at all.

You can dance or say anything you want...........The American people aren't buying it anymore.........They are changing the channel going .............OMFG.............more of this BS.............click.........
You gon a actually respond to my post or just lost more of this random nonsense?

I feel kinda bad for all these republicans who can't really point to the criminality of the democrats with any links like indictments, imprisonments etc. so they mostly make stuff up. Republicans have the market cornered on the illegal stuff going back decades. Trump's admin. starting to read like a crime novel . Obama....100% clean. Clinton, one blow job. Maybe repubs can't score on sex cuz most of 'em pretty fat and unattractive maybe? Anyway, one link on more low life republican stuff and the opinion of a comedian from the old days.

UPDATED: Comparing Presidential Administrations by felony arrests and convictions (as of 9/17/2018)

That's nice kid.

You gon a actually respond to my post or just lost more of this random nonsense?

Are you going to respond to the Hypocrisy of the Dem party........Which is clear as a bell here..................

You got that Quid Pro Quo off that phone call yet.............hmmm

That conversation has been released.........Shifty is known to have blabbed his big mouth well before it was reported.......and the Whistle Blower used to be with Biden.........imagine that ...........lol

You guys suck at Framing people.............And here we go again.....with the Lying Chairman in charge of a Mickey Mouse Club Cartoon hearings................

Eventually Karma is going to catch up with your side.........Sooner the better.......You can't hide from the Truth no matter how loud you yell and scream........The facts are against you......and Karma is behind them.

Forum List

Back