We might go to war with North Korea

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
17759895_1803361569984100_1372143787981169672_n.jpg

Yep. That's the truth. North Korea,Iran,Syria,Cuba only ones left with no Rothschild central bank...

17759895_1803361569984100_1372143787981169672_n.jpg

Yep. That's the truth. North Korea,Iran,Syria,Cuba only ones left with no Rothschild central bank...

I do NOT support The West getting involved militarily in the Syrian conflict.

In this instance with North Korea though Odium, there might not be a choice, Kim Jong-Un is a deranged maniac and the people in North Korea are a combination of brainwashed, terrorised and repressed. Given the opportunity Kim Jong-Un is going to at some point launch something horrible at South Korea and also very possibly at Japan.

Then there are actual concentration camps in North Korea. It's a sordid situation all round.

You can read about North Korea's myriad of concentration camps and also there's a map of them at the below link:

North Korea’s Largest Concentration Camps on Google Earth

Also you can read the words of Oh Gyeung Seob, a research fellow at the Sejong Institute, he spoke at a symposium called “Anti-Human Rights in North Korean Political Prison Camps,” which was hosted by the Korean Peninsula Forum and was sponsored by the Network for North Korean Democracy and Human Rights at the National Human Rights Commission of Korea.

North Korea's Climate of Fear Explained

Fuck North Korea. We should have dealt with them YEARS ago. That shitty little crazy fuck plunking at us every chance he gets, kill the motherfucker.

i love how the pro-life contingent can't wait to kill people. :uhoh3:

I've been seeing articles that North Korea has been preparing for something really big to happen (response mode)...So Kim knows he's pushing his luck and is prepared to push even further.

I'm not liking this one bit

My auto correct only capitalized Jews and not nk!!!!!
Conspiracy! Yahoo done hacked my tablet!

Last edited:
I hate to raise this point and possibly explode left-wing heads.... BUT.... We are still officially AT WAR with North Korea. We're currently under a 64-year-old armistice agreement. Technically speaking, Trump could constitutionally send troops and reconstitute full-fledged war without Congressional approval.

I've been seeing articles that North Korea has been preparing for something really big to happen (response mode)...So Kim knows he's pushing his luck and is prepared to push even further.

I'm not liking this one bit

There are reports that Kim Jong-Un has ordered half of the population of Pyongyang evacuated into special bunkers, they only seem to have room for half of them, I suppose the other half of Pyongyang will have to get drunk instead.

They don't need to develop a nuclear capability, all they need to do is convert existing missiles to carry biological and/chemical components....South Korea would be targeted and also Japan is fully within range.

North Korea is a very bizarre country an almost completely closed society to the outside world, how much the North Korean people even know is debatable, they do have a form of the Internet, but it's the North Korean Internet so again the outside world is censored to the point it's non-existent.

Fuck North Korea. We should have dealt with them YEARS ago. That shitty little crazy fuck plunking at us every chance he gets, kill the motherfucker.
just once i wish one of his nuclear missles went way off course and landed in Moscow

What a ridiculous comment, why would you want that?

Nobody should be wanting nuclear missiles landing anywhere.

just once i wish one of his nuclear missles went way off course and landed in Moscow

im being sarcastic,,,of course not.

Okay, sorry :eusa_doh:

what i was getting at, lets say one of the missles landed somewhere near Moscow,,,u think Putin would just let it slide?

well keep in mind the history of his missles not landing/shooting off according to plans. usually they never land where they are supposed to,,thats the danger of whats hes doing. he could be aiming for us and instead it lands somewhere in India/China,,,then what happens?

getting back to my comparison. even if Russia wanted to go to war with Guam, by the time they get there, it may not even be there.

well keep in mind the history of his missles not landing/shooting off according to plans. usually they never land where they are supposed to,,thats the danger of whats hes doing. he could be aiming for us and instead it lands somewhere in India/China,,,then what happens?

Well I think it's unlikely the North Koreans have missiles that have the sort of range where something could land in India, so India should be safe :smoke:

asia.jpg

Well I think it's unlikely the North Koreans have missiles that have the sort of range where something could land in India, so India should be safe :smoke:

asia.jpg
hey, maybe one of them will go way off course, land on Mars,,,then we really go to war with the aliens !!!!

Forum List

Back