We might go to war with North Korea

Fuck North Korea. We should have dealt with them YEARS ago. That shitty little crazy fuck plunking at us every chance he gets, kill the motherfucker.
just once i wish one of his nuclear missles went way off course and landed in Moscow

What a ridiculous comment, why would you want that?

Nobody should be wanting nuclear missiles landing anywhere.
im being sarcastic,,,of course not.

Okay, sorry :eusa_doh:
well keep in mind the history of his missles not landing/shooting off according to plans. usually they never land where they are supposed to,,thats the danger of whats hes doing. he could be aiming for us and instead it lands somewhere in India/China,,,then what happens?

North Korea....India :smoke:

binary_options_news_cartoon_nuclear_karma_by_optionsclickblogart-d4wyg66.jpg

US vs Korea would be like Russia VS Guam
Isn't that what we thought about our invasion of Iraq. Although Iraq had no army or air force so the thought wasn't too far off. Another similarity of arrogance is that I believe I heard the word 'pre-emptive' regarding NK and again the difference is that the crazy fat kid really does have WMD and a trained military.

Pearl Harbor was 'pre-emptive' too, and all it did was piss us off.

If China and Russia stay out of it then I say go ahead and bomb them and get rid of that little bastard. If C and R get involved taking their side then WWIII will begin and probably short lived.

just once i wish one of his nuclear missles went way off course and landed in Moscow

What a ridiculous comment, why would you want that?

Nobody should be wanting nuclear missiles landing anywhere.
im being sarcastic,,,of course not.

Okay, sorry :eusa_doh:
well keep in mind the history of his missles not landing/shooting off according to plans. usually they never land where they are supposed to,,thats the danger of whats hes doing. he could be aiming for us and instead it lands somewhere in India/China,,,then what happens?

North Korea....India :smoke:

binary_options_news_cartoon_nuclear_karma_by_optionsclickblogart-d4wyg66.jpg
if one cow dies,,,,its going to be world war 3

Forum List

Back