Zone1 We NEED Trump back in office, don't care what you think of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Trump must be allowed to STAY in the White House until he's done his job and cleaned this country up!
I don't care if it takes 8 years or 18 years. And WE the people can keep him in office as long as we want, but we have to stand up for him and make it possible for him to stay in office until this country is cleaned up and set right.

Not voted in or out every four years?
Some one like you gets to decide?
or worse yet once in office they get to decide how long they run things.
You know that's called a DICTATOR don't you?

Please step away from that wringer so that Back can jam his tit in it.

This is all you do. You have a past history of it.

You never discuss anything in a normal cogent manner.

Merely toss obscure one liners in to the mix. That have no logical meaning whatsoever,

The proof is in the pudding that if you don’t want trump back and a Demonrat in office instead you hate America the fact he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.

The people that post laughing smileys on here are paid shills fir the DNC who all hate America.they can’t get around pesky facts he brought back more jobs in America than any president in sixty years,was the first president to come out and tell the truth wars are started for defense contracters to profit from,was the most anti war president sense carter,was the first president to tell the truth and call the msm cia controlled media fake news, :yes_text12: gavewar veterans whistle blower protection fir being a whistle blower speaking out if they got mistreated.

You Demonrat lovers who laugh at this post or the op of this thread have been exposed as America haters.

Notice that the speech trump gave in thst video that commie lying biden and the Demonrats are all for that evil monstrocity?

Trump is the first president in my lifetime I can remember who did what he said he would do,something I never thought I would see in my lifetime from a president.all you people who attack him all are commies who hate America,

wow!

🤪🤪🤪🤪🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜

Can you be more specific?
Better than you have ever attempted. But enough of your diversion efforts.

Go read the thread headline. That’s the actual topic.

Since Brandon, the Potato, is an old, racist, criminal, hair-sniffing, muttering, stuttering, incoherent, dementia victim, we do need Trump back in office.

Better than you have ever attempted. But enough of your diversion efforts.

Go read the thread headline. That’s the actual topic.

Since Brandon, the Potato, is an old, racist, criminal, hair-sniffing, muttering, stuttering, incoherent, dementia victim, we do need Trump back in office.
I understand it is a party line you're eager to re-catapult.....but it is asserted without evidence.

We already know how Grifty performed in office...the reviews fell short of glowing.

I understand it is a party line you're eager to re-catapult.....but it is asserted without evidence.
The evidence is inherent in many of his public statements. You don’t wish to see it. That’s all.
We already know how Grifty performed in office...the reviews fell short of glowing.
If, by “Grifty,” you are attempting to refer to President Trump, then sure. We do know how he performed in Office. I don’t care about the reviews. I make up my own mind unlike you hack cultists. Trump did a far superior job as President than has the incumbent, the demented Potato.

The evidence is inherent in many of his public statements. You don’t wish to see it. That’s all.

If, by “Grifty,” you are attempting to refer to President Trump, then sure. We do know how he performed in Office. I don’t care about the reviews. I make up my own mind unlike you hack cultists. Trump did a far superior job as President than has the incumbent, the demented Potato.

So how many of Biden’s appointees have called him a "moron", "a fucking moron", or "dumb as shit"?

Roughly....you may round up.

I don’t care about the reviews. I make up my own mind unlike you hack cultists.

Is this some pre-emptive strike at the mounds of evidence contradicting your silliness?

So how many of Biden’s appointees have called him a "moron", "a fucking moron", or "dumb as shit"?

Roughly....you may round up.

Irrelevant .

Truth is, we don’t know how many poor fuckers in his Administration privately recognize that Potato is severely demented.
Is this some pre-emptive strike at the mounds of evidence contradicting your silliness?
No you twerp. You, being a moron, made reference to “reviews.” That is, you’ve cited to mere opinions of others. So, my response wasn’t pre-emptive at all.

I was mocking your inability to construct any coherent, reasonable and logically valid argument.

Go play on the freeway.

Irrelevant .

Truth is, we don’t know how many poor fuckers in his Administration privately recognize that Potato is severely demented.

No you twerp. You, being a moron, made reference to “reviews.” That is, you’ve cited to mere opinions of others. So, my response wasn’t pre-emptive at all.

I was mocking your inability to construct any coherent, reasonable and logically valid argument.

Go play on the freeway.
Irrelevant

They were there.

You can't decide whether or not you watch FOX.

You have a conveniently, and unjustifiably, narrow definition of "reviews".

Objective, subjective.....Grifty was thorough...

They were there.

Who was there? The videos? You are an idiot.
You can't decide whether or not you watch FOX.
I do decide whether or not and to whatever extent I might watch Fox News.
You have a conveniently, and unjustifiably, narrow definition of "reviews".
Your idiotic and nonsensical use of the word is entirely on you, peewee.
Objective, subjective.....Grifty was thorough...
I’m sure you don’t grasp how incoherent you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back