Zone1 We NEED Trump back in office, don't care what you think of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
3yet90n9l8ka1.jpg

The Demonicreeps just LOOOOOOVE projecting themselves onto everybody else.

The people that post laughing smileys on here are paid shills fir the DNC who all hate America.
Ouch. I want it on record that I never use the laughing smiley to mock or ridicule. It means I am happy-laughing. That someone said something funny and clever and made my day.

yea, when is the last time democrats wanted to cut taxes on the rich, or deregulate environmental rues, or cut your medicare social security.

Hmmmm.
Democrats have NEVER cut taxes on the rich.
They've mastered the art of destroying not only the environment, but humans as well.
Democrats have always cut medicare, social security, and medicaid.

Democrats have no empathy, consideration, or love for this country or the people they make suffer in order to fill THEIR bank accounts all over the planet. And those bank accounts of our enemies.

Hmmmm.
Democrats have NEVER cut taxes on the rich.
They've mastered the art of destroying not only the environment, but humans as well.
Democrats have always cut medicare, social security, and medicaid.

Democrats have no empathy, consideration, or love for this country or the people they make suffer in order to fill THEIR bank accounts all over the planet. And those bank accounts of our enemies.

Why do you think that I thought that their meme was about Biden supporters?

And Trump must be allowed to STAY in the White House until he's done his job and cleaned this country up!
I don't care if it takes 8 years or 18 years. And WE the people can keep him in office as long as we want, but we have to stand up for him and make it possible for him to stay in office until this country is cleaned up and set right.

nah

He was a disaster while in office. He was garbage before then. He's been garbage since then.

And Trump must be allowed to STAY in the White House until he's done his job and cleaned this country up!
I don't care if it takes 8 years or 18 years. And WE the people can keep him in office as long as we want, but we have to stand up for him and make it possible for him to stay in office until this country is cleaned up and set right.

We already voted on the bloated mofo.

Yes...but Trump could pass away before those 18 years are up. We'd need to set it up so Donald Trump Jr. would succeed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back