"We pissed off white supremacists" says Seth Rogen when his new show gets bad ratings.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So Seth Rogen and Sarah Silvermans show sucks and get bad ratings

So he says the bad ratings are because they "pissed off white supremacists".

What a race baiting, pandering, low fruit grabbing asswipe. Then again I'm still pissed he fucked up a golden opportunity with the show The Preacher when he stuck his fingers on it. I'll never forgive him for having a hand in dumbing it down so much.

What a race baiting, pandering, low fruit grabbing asswipe. Then again I'm still pissed he fucked up a golden opportunity with the show The Preacher when he stuck his fingers on it. I'll never forgive him for having a hand in dumbing it down so much.

he destroyed the Green Hornet....

Oh yeah, I forgot about that abortion.

I hope Rogen goes bankrupt from this horseshit. And takes that unfunny bitch with him. We don't need anymore woke assholes in Hollywood, we have too many as it is.

I don't think he's going to go broke. A lot of people like crappy entertainment nowadays and as long as they are willing to pay to see talent who aren't talented, Mr. Rogen will always have a job.

Seth Rogen is a total piece of shit....but I'd still fuck Sarah Silverman.

The SJW Wokesters can't understand why they are so unpopular with the millions of people who they hate.
The Democrat narrative that the Eeeeviillll White Oppressors are the problem is America is very untrue and therefore very unpopular.
Troglocrats are dumb.

Bed wetters are going to wet their beds... That's what they do....

bed-wetting.png

Rogen and Silverman haven't been funny since........well, since ever.

Rogen and Silverman haven't been funny since........well, since ever.

Silverman has never been funny. Somehow much like Justin long, the world kept saying "we don't want you" but they kept on coming. Like everyone that kept hiring them were always saying "ok this will be the time people will like them".

Rogen used to be somewhat funny and was in some funny movies. But then he got kind of douchey. Then his like best friend Franco got accused of some stuff and Rogen immediately disowned him publicly, then he started ruining other people's franchises, now he whines about white supremacists.

He is just a woke gutless asswipe now.

The show makes Santa being white, to be wacism.

Not liking that, is not w.s., it is not being a cuck.

Seth has lost his balls.

I need to get out more, I have no idea who Seth Rogan is, or Sarah Silverman.
sheesh, I'm ashamed of myself.

A lot of people have seen them but don't really know who they are by name. They, especially her, are a bit forgettable.

Forum List

Back