• White persons, percent, 2011 (a) 78.1%
  • Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 13.1%
  • American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2011 (a) 1.2%
  • Asian persons, percent, 2011 (a) 5.0%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander persons, percent, 2011 (a) 0.2%
  • Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2011 2.3%
  • Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 16.7%
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

These 78.1% of the people are the targets of attack by our MSM/Democrats and Obama.
These 78.1% are getting tired of being the scapegoats by the MSM/Democrats and Obama.

These are Americans that are tired of being berated for being successful. For being good and faithful employees of EVIL Profit taking businesses!
These are people that are really getting tired of the hysteria. The constant making of rare events, infrequent events as everyday happenings!
Boston bombing, Sandy Hook shootings, all extremely rare, totally overwhelming MSM coverage making all of us think this is happening EVERYDAY!
Americans are really getting fed up with the total misdirection of this country!

Respondents answered in the following order Gallup POLL 4/04-07/2013
Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

• Economy in general 24%
  • Unemployment/Jobs 18%
  • Dissatisfaction with Government 16%
  • Federal budget deficit/Federal debt 11%
  • Healthcare 6%
  • Ethical/Moral/Family decline 5%
  • Immigration/Illegal aliens 4%
  • Education 4%
  • Guns/Gun control 4%
  • Situation with North Korea 4%
  • Lack of Money 3%
  • Welfare 2%
  • Lack of respect for each other 2%
  • Poverty/Hunger/Homelessness 2%
  • Foreign aid/Focus overseas 2%
  • Taxes 2%

But where is Obama/government concentrating??
Not jobs.18% But welfare. 2%
Not the economy. 24% But the gun control. 4%

Is there no wonder there is 16% dissatisfaction with the Goverment.. 16%??

These 78.1% of the people are the targets of attack by our MSM/Democrats and Obama.
These 78.1% are getting tired of being the scapegoats by the MSM/Democrats and Obama.

These are Americans that are tired of being berated for being successful. For being good and faithful employees of EVIL Profit taking businesses!
These are people that are really getting tired of the hysteria. The constant making of rare events, infrequent events as everyday happenings!
Boston bombing, Sandy Hook shootings, all extremely rare, totally overwhelming MSM coverage making all of us think this is happening EVERYDAY!
Americans are really getting fed up with the total misdirection of this country!

Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

• Economy in general 24%
  • Unemployment/Jobs 18%
  • Healthcare 6%
  • Education 4%
  • Guns/Gun control 4%
  • Lack of Money 3%
  • Welfare 2%
  • Taxes 2%

If Obama truly concentrated on the economy and jobs creations, he would have to:

a)
quit spending so much of our money

b)
stop adding people to the growing list of food stamp collectors

He cannot do either of those (against his principles) so he continues to use dead children and pity parties to push for gun control that will not make us safer, but will be a step toward his goal of disarming the American public while arming his new American Police Department...made up of thugs and criminals that apply for APD positions when they transition from being illegal aliens to citizens.

Last edited:

• Economy in general 24%
  • Unemployment/Jobs 18%
  • Healthcare 6%
  • Education 4%
  • Guns/Gun control 4%
  • Lack of Money 3%
  • Welfare 2%
  • Taxes 2%

1.) "White people" haven't been "targeted".
2.) You don't speak for all White people, so you can't make any claims as to all white people "getting tired" of anything.
3.) How has Obama been "concentrating" on Welfare?

• Economy in general 24%
  • Unemployment/Jobs 18%
  • Healthcare 6%
  • Education 4%
  • Guns/Gun control 4%
  • Lack of Money 3%
  • Welfare 2%
  • Taxes 2%

Seeing as the Democrats two biggest issues are their War on Guns, and Gay marriage, I sure wish that poll would have shown how the Gay marriage issue fared.

So much for the left wing media and internet blogs of Whites being a dying race.

As a white person, I wish to apologize on behalf of white people for the victimhood tantrums being thrown here by the white conservatives. Such a group of perpetual crybabies should not be taken to represent all white people.

As a white person, I wish to apologize on behalf of white people for the victimhood tantrums being thrown here by the white conservatives. Such a group of perpetual crybabies should not be taken to represent all white people.
hey !! i've already got a thread that apologize on the behalf of all white people pal !!:evil:

So we have a white racist chant of why oh why me.

Grow up.

Nope Starkey, just looking at DEMOGRAPHICS and STATISTICS....two things liberals love to tout....dont fit your view now do they....such a pitty......go back to you liberal friends and play the republican role.........Again with Starkey we're talking about a guy that thinks Marx had no infulence on the New Left......hilarious guy indeed.

• Economy in general 24%
  • Unemployment/Jobs 18%
  • Healthcare 6%
  • Education 4%
  • Guns/Gun control 4%
  • Lack of Money 3%
  • Welfare 2%
  • Taxes 2%

1.) YOU SAID: "White people" haven't been "targeted".
Really???
Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American
Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

2.) YOU SAID: "You don't speak for all White people, so you can't make any claims as to all white people "getting tired" of anything."

You are RIGHT! I and most people who were smart enough NOT to vote for a president who said:
1) "I'd like higher gas prices.." ..........THANKS to your EPA adding 25 cents per gallon next year!
Really you think MOST people want to have higher gas prices????

2) “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".
Really you think MOST people want to have higher utility rates??????

3)" So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can. it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Really you think MOST people want to have companies go bankrupt???
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
Really you think MOST people want to have our BEST OIL supplier be from a foreign supplier????
5) "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!
Really you think MOST people want to have their neighbors out of work, or have to make up the $100 billion in taxes... REALLY????

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians" Obama did!

7) Obama still thinks there 46 million uninsured because HE doesn't evidently know that:
a) 10 million are not citizens but he counts them as Uninsured!
b) 14 million all they have to do is enroll but OBAMA counts them as uninsured.. why doesn't he just enroll them??? instead of counting them?
c) 18 million Obama WANTS to force buying health insurance THAT don't want it, can afford it (make over $50k!) and pay their own expenses out of pocket.

That means there are less the 4 million that if Obama/Congress hadn't taken $300 million in lawyers'donations the 4 million could be covered from a 10% tax on the $200 billion lawyers!
8) And for those of you that are in this category..i.e. WHITE Americans...
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters"

An analysis by Gallup earlier this year revealed that Mr. Obama has been the most polarizing occupant of the Oval Office in the past 60 years.
Obama's Fourth Year in Office Ties as Most Polarized Ever
EDITORIAL: Obama's gaffes not for laughs - Washington Times

3.) YOU SAID: "How has Obama been "concentrating" on Welfare?"

"More than one in seven Americans are on food stamps, but the federal government wants even more people to sign up for the safety net program.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has been running radio ads for the past four months encouraging those eligible to enroll.
The campaign is targeted at the elderly, working poor, the unemployed and Hispanics.

Here's a look at where the economy stood when the president took office in 2009, and what's changed since.
The department is spending between $2.5 million and $3 million on paid spots, and free public service announcements are also airing. The campaign can be heard in California, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, and the New York metro area.
Government runs ads to get more people on food stamps - Jun. 25, 2012

Last edited:
hey !! i've already got a thread that apologize on the behalf of all white people pal !!:evil:

Oh he's not apologizing for ALL white people - just a minority who still thinks they are entitled to special consideration and who think we should band together to promote our "common" interest.

Trust me - I don't have any interests "in common" with them.

Last edited:

Oh he's not apologizing for ALL white people - just a minority who still thinks they are entitled to special consideration and who think we should band together to promote our "common" interest.

Well if other people can promote "common" interest, why cant white folk?

Does mamooth apologize for progressive views on eugenics as well?

You can promote whatever you want to with whoever you want to.
Just don't pretend you are representing the interests of ALL white people.

There are those of us who do not share your values nor your ideology.

You can call yourselves the Peckerwood Liberation Army

Does mamooth apologize for progressive views on eugenics as well?

Hey now, the KKK is not outlawed. You can still join.

You could also run for Senate too.

You are right! I was wrong to include in the 78% you!
I apologize. Generalizations and hyperbolic statements are generally the realm of most white apologists!

Maybe I should have been more specific:
The majority of White Intelligent and compassionate people are tired of being the adults in the room.
We are not the ones that have done this:

A subsequent United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.1% of the offenders were Black,
45.9% were White, and
2% were Other Races.
70% of prisoners in the United States are non-Whites.

So that means that even though Blacks constitute 13% of the population they cause 52% of the crimes.

Now tell me where given simply the facts any of the above would be considered "racist" when using the definition : "A racist":
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Please someone share where my pure statistics are "racist"??

Forum List

Back