🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We should do what Mexico does with illegal immigrants, ship them North.

Shoulda...but won't.
America is under the control of those who despise America rabidly.

I thought that was painfully clear by now?

Last edited:
No

the canadians do not deserve them any more than we do

send all of them back to mexico the same day they arrive here

If it's OK for Mexico to do that it should be OK for us to do the same.

As awesome as it is to see you say "I want to be more like Mexico" about the greatest country in the world, I like America being America and not a shithole drug-cartel country.

Great topic though as always, Mike. Truly riveting stuff.

We already have a wide-open Southern border just like Mexico. So why not just ship them North to the Canadian border just like Mexico does with illegal immigrants? If it's OK for Mexico to do that it should be OK for us to do the same.
Mike, I know the crowding problem for our border cities and ranchers by dreamers is a PITA, but the problem we have needs to be addressed at the source, which is Mexico. Believe it or not, the richest man in the world was born in Mexico and to the best of my knowledge is likely still there. A lot of rich people live there, and so do the poorest people on the planet, even with gardening their own food. High society in Mexico has rubberstamped sending prison inmates to the border with the threat that if they are ever caught coming back they will be shot.

Mexico needs to grow up, take care of its own, and refusing to let countries from 132 countries use their airports to get maps and advice on going to America without paying any taxes for life, since they will not be applying for border crossing privileges so long as they can find a place on the Rio Grande that is unguarded at certain times of the day or night, and keep coming.

Why doesn't Mexico incorporate dreamers into their country? It's pretty there, they could convert sea water into drinking water in dry years, and grow more life-giving crops by turning desert lands into arable food and meat producing land they need to host people we can no longer accommodate.

The current Democrat-party government is irresponsible. They do nothing and assign the task to someone who obviously does not obey Presidential orders to take over and solve a problem. The best thing we could do for ourselves is throw the bums out in November, and kick some butts in the Justice Department for not doing one single thing about Hillary's Pee and Poo Poo bogus dossiers to damage President Trump's reputation by not taking his lawsuits with nothingburger excuses that show us we need truly responsible, righteous, and disciplined jurists in future Justice Departments.

I hope what I heard on tv yesterday is bull. Someone said by the end of 2022, 6 million illegal aliens will have crossed the southern border into the USA, and there's not a thing Biden has planned for such a mob.

Last edited:
We already have a wide-open Southern border just like Mexico. So why not just ship them North to the Canadian border just like Mexico does with illegal immigrants? If it's OK for Mexico to do that it should be OK for us to do the same.
You think our Canadian border isn't just as the Mexican border and illegals don't come across from Canada? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

As in a Vise, the Upper Class Combined With the Lower Class to Crush the Middle Class

That's what the Underground Railroad did with the fugitive Afram savages. A hundred years later, though, the ruling class turned them loose on the ruled.

You think our Canadian border isn't just as the Mexican border and illegals don't come across from Canada? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
We wouldn't have a Southern border problem if Mexico controlled their Southern border. Biden is going to allow Title 42 to expire in May which will increase the flow at our Southern Border to between 200 to 500 thousand immigrants per month. Maybe you will stop laughing when they show up in your town. That's usually what it takes for Liberals who live in a bubble.

Mike, I know the crowding problem for our border cities and ranchers by dreamers is a PITA, but the problem we have needs to be addressed at the source, which is Mexico. Believe it or not, the richest man in the world was born in Mexico and to the best of my knowledge is likely still there. A lot of rich people live there, and so do the poorest people on the planet, even with gardening their own food. High society in Mexico has rubberstamped sending prison inmates to the border with the threat that if they are ever caught coming back they will be shot.

Mexico needs to grow up, take care of its own, and refusing to let countries from 132 countries use their airports to get maps and advice on going to America without paying any taxes for life, since they will not be applying for border crossing privileges so long as they can find a place on the Rio Grande that is unguarded at certain times of the day or night, and keep coming.

Why doesn't Mexico incorporate dreamers into their country? It's pretty there, they could convert sea water into drinking water in dry years, and grow more life-giving crops by turning desert lands into arable food and meat producing land they need to host people we can no longer accommodate.

The current Democrat-party government is irresponsible. They do nothing and assign the task to someone who obviously does not obey Presidential orders to take over and solve a problem. The best thing we could do for ourselves is throw the bums out in November, and kick some butts in the Justice Department for not doing one single thing about Hillary's Pee and Poo Poo bogus dossiers to damage President Trump's reputation by not taking his lawsuits with nothingburger excuses that show us we need truly responsible, righteous, and disciplined jurists in future Justice Departments.

I hope what I heard on tv yesterday is bull. Someone said by the end of 2022, 6 million illegal aliens will have crossed the southern border into the USA, and there's not a thing Biden has planned for such a mob.
I am in full agreement beautress. I framed the thread in this cynical way because everyone seems to forget that OUR Southern border problem is directly due to Mexico's Southern border problem. And as you point out their full complicity in letting God knows who or what fly into their country and head our way. We have had many thousands of immigrants showing up at the Arizona border from Africa, Indonesia, any country ending in -stan and a hundred others. Trump at least understood the power of messaging and to the extend that he could dissuading countless immigrants from taking the chance. Now we have a big neon WELCOME!! sign blinking 24/7 at our border and boy do they see it. When Title 42 expires in May I don't even want to think what the border towns are going to be like. Mexico and the Democrats are partners in crime on this and there is little we can do to stem the tide while they are in power.

I am in full agreement beautress. I framed the thread in this cynical way because everyone seems to forget that OUR Southern border problem is directly due to Mexico's Southern border problem. And as you point out their full complicity in letting God knows who or what fly into their country and head our way. We have had many thousands of immigrants showing up at the Arizona border from Africa, Indonesia, any country ending in -stan and a hundred others. Trump at least understood the power of messaging and to the extend that he could dissuading countless immigrants from taking the chance. Now we have a big neon WELCOME!! sign blinking 24/7 at our border and boy do they see it. When Title 42 expires in May I don't even want to think what the border towns are going to be like. Mexico and the Democrats are partners in crime on this and there is little we can do to stem the tide while they are in power.
TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

What does a free country do to invaders?
It kills them. End of problem.

Forum List

Back