We should have seen the death of Twitter coming

A rich man who seems to be suffering from an ego journey that has left him pronouncing he is a free speech advocate at the very same time he introduces fascist restrictions on free speech. Gotcha!

That's awful!!

Only leftists are allowed to introduce fascist restrictions on free speech.

A rich man who seems to be suffering from an ego journey that has left him pronouncing he is a free speech advocate at the very same time he introduces fascist restrictions on free speech. Gotcha!
I would have thought Brandon's death throes would be obvious and even more real.

4e7ec99eb94e0bc8e7c994301472dea3_768x0.jpg

Do you even know what fascism is?
It's a symbiotic partnership between govt & private corps towards total control of the masses in a collectivist authoritarian/totalitarian state.

What is Musk doing? Trying to stop the govt control over the company he owns.
Taking back control of his company & limiting the govts ability to use twits as a weapon against us is actually an ANTI-FASCIST move but I wouldn't expect you to realize this basic truth.

Do you even know what fascism is?
It's a symbiotic partnership between govt & private corps towards total control of the masses in a collectivist authoritarian/totalitarian state.

What is Musk doing? Trying to stop the govt control over the company he owns.
Taking back control of his company & limiting the govts ability to use twits as a weapon against us is actually an ANTI-FASCIST move but I wouldn't expect you to realize this basic truth.

More freedom and less government, that's literally fascism / leftist idiocy off

The fall of twitter will be taught in business school one day soon. Company cant even pay its rent.

Musk is trying to appear progressive for the sake of his Tesla brand, while vomiting far right, fascist rhetoric. How does he think that will work?

Forum List

Back