Wealthy and liberals paying their fair share.

How much you want to be every single one of them are moonbats? All of them too stupid to even get in to the school, graduate anyway, then come out parroting marxist drivel as if it's something they've concluded through study and deep thoughts.

How much you want to be every single one of them are moonbats? All of them too stupid to even get in to the school, graduate anyway, then come out parroting marxist drivel as if it's something they've concluded through study and deep thoughts.

Kinda reminds me of John Kerry not willing to pay his fair share with his sail boat.

I want to know what fool paid the HC of Yale's women's soccer team, 400,000 to give their
daughter a scholarship? A girl that had never played soccer in HS.

Did the parents actually believe that playing soccer for Yale meant something to anybody else?

Can you imagine how low you would have to sink to apply for that gender studies degree, and not even get admitted into that? Recall, for that one you don't even need to know that there are two genders. After years of public education, their kids can't pass.

Trumps dad did the same thing .

It’s white people affirmative action no one likes to talk about .

Rich people unethically using their wealth to give their sires a leg up!? What is this world coming to!?

what does this have to do with paying their fair share?

Well...if someone is willing to cheat to get their kids

Cheating is the tip of the iceberg.

What does cheating have to do with paying your fair share? Are they paying less for them to go to college there? Seems they are paying more.

What does cheating have to do with paying your fair share? Are they paying less for them to go to college there? Seems they are paying more.

Well, with John Kerry and his boat. Was that cheating or not paying his fair share or both?

Well, with John Kerry and his boat. Was that cheating or not paying his fair share or both?

I honestly do not even recall the story of Kerry and his boat. I paid about as much attention to Kerry as I did Romney. Kerry was there to lose, that was his role, much like Dole and Romney

I honestly do not even recall the story of Kerry and his boat. I paid about as much attention to Kerry as I did Romney. Kerry was there to lose, that was his role, much like Dole and Romney
Senator John Kerry Faces Troubled Water in Boating Tax Scandal

Senator John Kerry Faces Troubled Water in Boating Tax Scandal

Thanks. That would be not paying his fair share.

Watched this three times, still can't believe this kid is for real. "Million Student March National Organizer." How depressing.

Last edited:

And yet media happily reported him as winning right up until 9:00 PM, when the slaughtering wave came through.

At the time I found it most amusing to learn that Republican voters told had exit pollsters they voted for Kerry. Slick.

And yet media happily reported him as winning right up until 9:00 PM, when the slaughtering wave came through.

At the time I found it most amusing to learn that Republican voters told had exit pollsters they voted for Kerry. Slick.

happily reported who as winning?

Forum List

Back