Wealthy and liberals paying their fair share.

How much you want to be every single one of them are moonbats? All of them too stupid to even get in to the school, graduate anyway, then come out parroting marxist drivel as if it's something they've concluded through study and deep thoughts.

Kinda reminds me of John Kerry not willing to pay his fair share with his sail boat.

Kinda reminds me of Trump's fake university, his IPO scam and well too numerous to list.

What white skin, money and social capital won't do for you.Then folks want to give black people a boot strap speech.

This is the crap white supremacists be protesting. Instead of wondering why a measly 5-10% of the seats are occupied by blacks & Latinas, maybe worry about the 40% of whites that hold the majority at these schools and pull strings behind the scenes to get their children in.

But that would require them actually confronting white people & real racism, so I doubt it’ll happen..

LMAO. When Rich White Privilege Goes Wrong :21:

Wait why are the colleges not also a target in this?
Either way wasn't the FBI found to have accepted "gifts" from the media for leaks, what's going on with that investigation?

What white skin, money and social capital won't do for you.Then folks want to give black people a boot strap speech.

This is the crap white supremacists be protesting. Instead of wondering why a measly 5-10% of the seats are occupied by blacks & Latinas, maybe worry about the 40% of whites that hold the majority at these schools and pull strings behind the scenes to get their children in.

But that would require them actually confronting white people & real racism, so I doubt it’ll happen..

LMAO. When Rich White Privilege Goes Wrong :21:

Say what? I don't speak Ebonics.

How much you want to be every single one of them are moonbats? All of them too stupid to even get in to the school, graduate anyway, then come out parroting marxist drivel as if it's something they've concluded through study and deep thoughts.

Kinda reminds me of John Kerry not willing to pay his fair share with his sail boat.

Dang. I thought you was going to say the time he shot him self with a grenade launcher and got a Purple Heart for it.

Trumps dad did the same thing .

It’s white people affirmative action no one likes to talk about .
You can bet trump's daddy had to fund a building or two for the University of Pennsylvania in order to get that moron admitted to the school.

Forum List

Back