weapons on campus

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i know a lot of people are concerned with guns on campus. Some are for and others are against. Why can't we allow some kind of weapons on campuses such as knives, tazers, and other similar kind of weapons.

i know a lot of people are concerned with guns on campus. Some are for and others are against. Why can't we allow some kind of weapons on campuses such as knives, tazers, and other similar kind of weapons.
Why do we bar military veterans, who humped an M4 in Iraq or Afghanistan, from carrying a pistol on campus?

I wouldn't step foot on a western academic campus without a gun. The risks are too high. I value my mental well being.

Why do we bar military veterans, who humped an M4 in Iraq or Afghanistan, from carrying a pistol on campus?

At my daughter's college, they have a ban on knives. That doesn't work well with the Army ROTC which are often required to carry them and thus keep them in their dorm rooms.

At my daughter's college, they have a ban on knives. That doesn't work well with the Army ROTC which are often required to carry them and thus keep them in their dorm rooms.
I think my son's college has a similar ban. Doesnt matter. He's carried a knife since he was about 10 years old. He isnt changing now.

Pretty clear you guys don't spend a lot of time around universities.

Anyway, mace/pepper spray is legal on most campuses, tasers are legal at some.

Pretty clear you guys don't spend a lot of time around universities.

Anyway, mace/pepper spray is legal on most campuses, tasers are legal at some.
What about cultural marxism? Surely a gun is the only failsafe against that?

Forum List

Back