Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If you have kids, let them wear a MAGA hat to school when they return for the holidays.

I agree with everything you said except this part right here. Depending on the child's age of course, but too young would seem more like brainwashing then as kids generally just aren't all that interested in politics and don't have much an opinion about them. It isn't all that different to me than indoctrinating them with LGBTQIA stuff.

Unfortunately the courts have ruled that kids do not have the same free speech rights as adults while in school. I completely disagree with that but courts have routinely ruled that way.

This case wasn't even in a learning situation per se.

The principle had no standing in telling the guy he had no right to wear his hat in this situation.

I love the MAGA hats. I used to have to talk with people before I learned they were assholes.

Not everybody who is of MAGA is an asshole you know. (Even though Trump is no matter what he has done for this country.) Maybe you should do what I do and give people a chance before jumping to conclusions. Who knows? You might actually like even me if you got a chance to know me. ;)

The case originally went before U.S. District Judge James Robart, who ruled the principal’s actions were not unconstitutional.
The 9th Circuit, however, reversed the District judge’s decision, ruling staff members being offended is not enough to override Dodge’s Constitutional free-speech rights.

And there it is. You can even be a judge in a courtroom and still not know the meaning of free speech.

Not everybody who is of MAGA is an asshole you know. (Even though Trump is no matter what he has done for this country.) Maybe you should do what I do and give people a chance before jumping to conclusions. Who knows? You might actually like even me if you got a chance to know me. ;)
You would love me like everyone else does. I don't talk about political shit in real life because I would rather keep the peace than be right. I don't have an enemy in the world. I am always a gentleman, I have no wish to make people around me uncomfortable. The hat people do not understand. Manners are dead.

Now, all you have to do is observe who reacts to the hat the most, and you know.

You would love me like everyone else does. I don't talk about political shit in real life because I would rather keep the peace than be right.

Then why not transfer that same attitude onto these message boards? We would probably get along then.

Unfortunately the courts have ruled that kids do not have the same free speech rights as adults while in school. I completely disagree with that but courts have routinely ruled that way.

This case wasn't even in a learning situation per se.

The principle had no standing in telling the guy he had no right to wear his hat in this situation.
Still pretty tacky. All normal well raised guys normal military know to take their hat off inside.

Interestingly if it were a private school, he could be fired as there is no 1st Amendment issue.

I am a big fan of not wearing anything remotely political or decisive on my person or my car. Too many wackjobs out there.

Then why not transfer that same attitude onto these message boards? We would probably get along then.

No one on this board is anything more than words on a screen to me. I'm not looking for your approval or support. I have no interest in sparing your feelings. I'll always tell you the truth. You won't like it but I am not here for you. Nothing personal, just words on a screen.

You would love me like everyone else does. I don't talk about political shit in real life because I would rather keep the peace than be right. I don't have an enemy in the world. I am always a gentleman, I have no wish to make people around me uncomfortable. The hat people do not understand. Manners are dead.
Brainwashed functional assholes....lol

too often they are brainwashed functional ******** . And a normal (ignorant) person who is brainwashed into believing the Democrats are pedophiles and stole the election et cetera could easily do that....

Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech
Oh, dear God, these trailer-trash think that some obscure teacher wearing last year's Traitor's Tailoring is a profound Freedom of Speech issue?

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I guess it's their consolation prize for losing the White House in 2020 and for the Red Tsunami of 2022 that turned into the Red Dripping Faucet... :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back