Wearing a Trump MAGA Hat Is Free Speech

.And what article of apparel do you wear to warn people to not waste their time talking to you?

34917b.jpg

And it took a court to declare it. This is a big win for MAGA. The hat also stands for American pride, patriotism and nationalism.

It's Pure American as apple pie!

If you have kids, let them wear a MAGA hat to school when they return for the holidays.

Not in school unless you are going to have BLM or KKK or Gay pride stuff.

Brainwashed functional assholes...

Frank, how did you ever become such an expert on assholes? Are you a proctologist or are you just experienced from having a dozen of them or so all over your body?

That explains the asshole part and even the brainwashed part, but I still don't get how you equate yourself as being even remotely functional.

And it took a court to declare it. This is a big win for MAGA. The hat also stands for American pride, patriotism and nationalism.

If you have kids, let them wear a MAGA hat to school when they return for the holidays.

While I agree with that statement that wearing a political hat is freedom of speech, that he was at WORK when he wore it, that's something else.

As for it standing for "American pride, patriotism and nationalism", I disagree. It stands for Trumpism, which seems to be able to change with the season.

I'll always tell you the truth even if it hurts. Can you get that anywhere else in real life?

Yeah, I just missed the part where you thought that you had ever hurt my feelings. Btw, back on topic for the record I agree with you that some MAGA people can be assholes, but there's bad apples in every bunch.

No one on this board is anything more than words on a screen to me. I'm not looking for your approval or support. I have no interest in sparing your feelings. I'll always tell you the truth. You won't like it but I am not here for you. Nothing personal, just words on a screen.

I agree.

Is it my freedom of speech to call you a traitorous **** to your face? Then we see where it goes from there?

Is it my freedom of speech to call you a traitorous **** to your face? Then we see where it goes from there?

Not like I condone it because I don't,.. but probably a punch to the mouth. Why can't you just say you don't like Trump without cussing out a Trump supporter? I actually think you're a better person than I originally thought, but why so many anger issues towards people?

Frank, how did you ever become such an expert on assholes? Are you a proctologist or are you just experienced from having a dozen of them or so all over your body?

That explains the asshole part and even the brainwashed part, but I still don't get how you equate yourself as being even remotely functional.
radical mega are brainwashed functional assholes politically. If you believe Democrats are pedophiles communist lying election stealing global warming hypocrites, it is very ignorant and dangerous and not surprising ... .

Because people that support Trump are a problem. A problem I'm a big problem for.

How so? I think other than having a HUGE ego/attitude problem he has great ideas for our country. I just want to try and understand what has you so upset because like I said before, I recently found out that you actually can be a really nice person.

No one on this board is anything more than words on a screen to me. I'm not looking for your approval or support. I have no interest in sparing your feelings. I'll always tell you the truth. You won't like it but I am not here for you. Nothing personal, just words on a screen.
You're simply lying again, as usual.

You're correct that this is a victory - and I don't mean to be a doomer:

But we really needed the justice system to tell us wearing a hat is a right enshrined in American citizenship?

That says a lot about how far the commies have pushed the envelope.

Welcome to 2023.

Not everybody who is of MAGA is an asshole you know. (Even though Trump is no matter what he has done for this country.) Maybe you should do what I do and give people a chance before jumping to conclusions. Who knows? You might actually like even me if you got a chance to know me. ;)
You seem fairly unstable.

You seem fairly unstable.

Actually I just try to be nice to people regardless of their political party unless they give me a reason not to. That goes for both righties and lefties btw as I'm a firm believer in the golden rule.

How so? I think other than having a HUGE ego/attitude problem he has great ideas for our country. I just want to try and understand what has you so upset because like I said before, I recently found out that you actually can be a really nice person.
Like what? Actually what he did was have a big tax cut for the rich and great line on everything else like the con man he is. Whose love for dictators and violence on non supporters and love of lying were what he was all about....

Forum List

Back