GOP files articles of impeachment against Kamala Harris

How is that an answer to what you were asked?

Yes of course they are achivements. Many want to serve, few achive such hights of leadership.
Lol. She essentially lied, whored, persecuted, and coerced her way there.

Even if I thought those things were achievements, the way she earned them tarnishes them, does it not?

...anyone can become a Senator and a VP?

Holy shit, you are completely clueless, have no idea what it takes.
And you are too intellectually maladroit to grasp analogies and nuances.

And yes. Look at Jill Biden and John Fetterman. Jill is essentially the VP now, being imminently underqualified, and John Fetterman was nothing but a street slob before being elected.

For the record I am on record taking this very same position towards Trump.

Doing something like this knowing it's going nowhere is a waste of taxpayers money.

Now some will argue tit for tat. That just goes to show where neither party has a shred of responsibility between them.

That's a rather loaded statement.
Something similar was said of early military forces when they stopped lining up in neat lines and face to face shooting each other but instead one side took cover and shot their enemy from a defended position and slaughtered the opposing forces.

To say what you said implies the Right should get patently slaughtered by continuing to do the right thing while their opponents create and use every dirty trick known to man.

Both parties are indeed in the dirt now...but one side did it first and out of evil intent while the other simply responded and changed for survival in face of an insurmountable pattern of lack of morals.

And you are too intellectually maladroit to grasp analogies and nuances.

And yes. Look at Jill Biden and John Fetterman. Jill is essentially the VP now, being imminently underqualified, and John Fetterman was nothing but a street slob before being elected.

I often have to remind myself that if they were smarter, they wouldn't be liberals

You are delusional.
Tell me, how many of these people we have now have any background knowledge on how to perform their civic duties? Very few.

Anyone can be elected or appointed, but if they fail, there is no achievement in either. If there is no honor whilst in the process, there is no achievement.

Last edited:
Cut the bullshit, if you have any evidence administration was not on board then lets have it.

If you have refute that Republicans also wanted that prosecutor's office reformed, then post it.

Name the "Republicans" and specify the reforms you are referring to.
You're playing a shell game with the truth (shocked - sarc-)

The concept of honor is lost on him.

Imagine just letting people live their lives, and ASSUMING they would generally do what's best.

Liberals can't do that because the darkness in their own heart is what they assume is in everyone else's. So they must manage.

This has become the platform of the Democrat party pretty much: managing the darkness of their heart through projection.

All politicians suck but this is not the platform of the Republicans. They want money, but they don't mind if you have it too. That's better.

Imagine just letting people live their lives, and ASSUMING they would generally do what's best.

Liberals can't do that because the darkness in their own heart is what they assume is in everyone else's. So they must manage.

This has become the platform of the Democrat party pretty much: managing the darkness of their heart through projection.

All politicians suck but this is not the platform of the Republicans. They want money, but they don't mind if you have it too. That's better.
If the 2012 DNC was any indication, faith and honor were stricken from their platform.

And now add political railroading and elder abuse to that.

^^ This is the result of posting while using illicit narcotics. Practice saying "President Trump in a landslide".
100X's more likely we are saying Madame President than your statement. A landslide towards Trump isnt in the cards. Sure he could win, but a landslide is not at all likely.

Desperate. There are complaints about anyone, but claiming someone who was DA for San Fran, Attorney General for CA, a Senator and VP has achieved nothing is remarkably stupid. Why would stupid people be on your twitter feed unless the twitter algorithm matches you with stupid people?

My, my, so touchy. What happened? The rush to crown Lamaka the new queen isn't working out as planned? Americans are already onto her and reject her?

Aw.
Youre not keeping up with the news. She's been rolling for days.

Forum List

Back