GOP files articles of impeachment against Kamala Harris

And? The question is not if that company was or wasn't legit.

The question is - is there actual evidence Joe Biden did something inapropriate for this, or any other company? Offical Republican report shows that they coudn't find that.

He went against the maobama regime to threaten the loan guarantees, State and other agencies already said Ukraine had made sufficient progress against corruption to get them. I would call that inappropriate.

What did you fail to understand about the word "threaten"?

Cut the bullshit, if you have any evidence administration was not on board then lets have it.

If you have refute that Republicans also wanted that prosecutor's office reformed, then post it.

Cut the bullshit, if you have any evidence administration was not on board then lets have it. If you have refute that Republicans wanted that prosecutor's office reformed, then post it.

So far all you have are just baseless fantasies of convinience.

giphy.gif

Achieved nothing doing either. It's only an achievement if you actually do something with the position.

Keep up, kid.
So in your head becoming a Sentor and a Vice President just happens by itself, these were not goals she worked hard for and are not achivements.

Right?

So in your head becoming a Sentor and a Vice President just happened by itself, are not goals and achivements. Right?
No. Serving the country should be.

That's the problem. Too many politicians spend or fuck their way to the top without any genuine interest in serving America as a whole. It has been reduced to nothing more than a title for elitists. The whole point is to attain that position in order to serve others. The real achievement is successfully maximizing that position to serve the American people.

Like trying to say you won a race on a highway with a speed limit, only concern is winning, not those you put in danger or harm along the way.

What policy? Oh, none. All you fuckers have is name calling. It will bite your ass this year. Practice saying "Madame President".

My, my, so touchy. What happened? The rush to crown Lamaka the new queen isn't working out as planned? Americans are already onto her and reject her?

Aw.

Forum List

Back