Webb blasts Hillary for inept leadership

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Good to see him calling her out, if the media won't go after her maybe Webb can force the issue

Webb blasts Hillary for ‘inept leadership’ on Libya

Former Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb is accusing his party’s front-runner for her “inept leadership” in Libya as secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton should be called to account for her inept leadership that brought about the chaos in Libya, and the power vacuums that resulted in the rest of the region,” Webb wrote in a Facebookpost Saturday.

Webb said Clinton has tried to frame the situation in Libya as a successful point in her tenure at the helm of the State Department.

But he said the removal of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has only destabilized the region, giving rise to radical Islamic terrorism and fanning the flames of the Syrian civil war.

“The predictable chaos was bad enough, but it also helped bring about the disaster in Syria,” he said.

Good to see him calling her out, if the media won't go after her maybe Webb can force the issue

Former Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb is accusing his party’s front-runner for her “inept leadership” in Libya as secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton should be called to account for her inept leadership that brought about the chaos in Libya, and the power vacuums that resulted in the rest of the region,” Webb wrote in a Facebookpost Saturday.

Webb said Clinton has tried to frame the situation in Libya as a successful point in her tenure at the helm of the State Department.

But he said the removal of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has only destabilized the region, giving rise to radical Islamic terrorism and fanning the flames of the Syrian civil war.

“The predictable chaos was bad enough, but it also helped bring about the disaster in Syria,” he said.

Webb '16!

Jim Webb

I have a small question. I know that KHADAFFY DUCK did some bad stuff in the
past-------and was a kinda despicable character in general------BUT WHAT OBJECTIONABLE stuff was he into LATELY? -----I mean what was he up to
at or about the time he was knocked off?. --------and what role did the USA play in
the killing?

Jim Webb hopes to decide on independent bid by New Year's

Former 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb says he will announce by year's end whether he will launch an independent bid.

The former Virginia senator withdrew from the race in October following the first Democratic presidential debate, saying at the time that the process was rigged. Webb has since said he is mulling an independent bid.

Jim Webb hopes to decide on independent bid by New Year's

Between Trump & Hillary, Webb would have no shortage of campaign material, in addition to his own stance on the issues, On The Issues | Webb 2016

I have been known to be wrong on occasion--------however my official oracle at
USMB stance at present is --------2016 HILLARY VS TRUMP official oracular
comment is "oy" -------and trump will triumph

About time---She bragged about the coalition that she formed to "deal with" Libya in the last debate. I was wondering when someone was going to call her on it.

About time---She bragged about the coalition that she formed to "deal with" Libya in the last debate. I was wondering when someone was going to call her on it.

excuse me-------I is a bit out of it-------what was the US interest in Libya OTHER than
past insults ?

He is stating the obvious...to some of us.

How Mrs. BJ's incompetence is not obvious to all Americans, is proof that many Americans are clueless.

I like Jim Webb's position on guns. The guy is pretty Conservative. Why he's in the pan-zee party (Ds), is probably a personal decision that he regrets.

If he favors gun ownership then there is no place for him in the radical extremist party known as the bed wetting Democrat party

When it was shown Libya was complicit in the downing of a Pan Am flight the immediate reaction was to bomb his house, Libya shut up for 25 years, until someone apologized.

When it was shown Libya was complicit in the downing of a Pan Am flight the immediate reaction was to bomb his house, Libya shut up for 25 years, until someone apologized.

I was a proud Sailor aboard USS Nimitz during that time. The A6's left the ship loaded with bombs. Returned empty. Gee... wonder what happened to all those 500 pound bombs?? I'll never tell.

I was a proud Sailor aboard USS Nimitz during that time. The A6's left the ship loaded with bombs. Returned empty. Gee... wonder what happened to all those 500 pound bombs?? I'll never tell.

Obviously they were used to cause the power vacuum in the ME which resulted in ISIS on Obama's watch. :)

Thank you for your service. The Nimitz would be a big target to serve on. :D

Forum List

Back