Weediquette

Part 2
Israel has been giving soldiers in the field cannabis to prevent, preempt, PTSD

Medical Marijuana Is Legal for PTSD in Israel, but Good ...
www.haaretz.com › Israel News
Haaretz
Dec 8, 2015 - Many doctors, however, say the clinical and scientific evidence is insufficient for a wider recommendation of the drug.
Study: Marijuana Could Be Effective in Treating PTSD ...
www.haaretz.com › Israel News › Science
Haaretz
Sep 6, 2014 - Light (up) to the nations Can Israel blaze a trail in medical cannabis? ... of Israel suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD,) with the ...
Cannabis For PTSD Studies Make Progress In Israel
www.leafscience.com/2013/.../cannabis-ptsd-studies-make-progress-israe...
Oct 2, 2013 - While conducting clinical trials with marijuana is next to impossible in many Western countries, researchers in Israel are enjoying success.
General use of cannabis for PTSD Symptoms | VMCA
veteransformedicalmarijuana.org/.../general-use-cannabis-ptsd-symptoms
The PTSD News Ladder displays the latest news stories related to PTSD. ... Dr. Mechoulam is the Israeli scientist who identified THC as the psychoactive ...
Israeli Pilot Study Shows Marijuana Benefits PTSD | High ...
www.hightimes.com/.../israeli-pilot-study-shows-marijuana-b...
High Times
Jun 21, 2014 - In fact, a recent study to explore the effects of cannabis on patients suffering from PTSD has shown significant promise in relieving a number of ...
Israel: Research without prejudice : Nature : Nature ...
www.nature.com/articles/525S12a
Nature
by E Sohn - ‎2015
Sep 24, 2015 - The modern era of cannabis research started in Israel, spearheaded by ... waiting to begin a phase II trial of cannabis for veterans with PTSD.
In Israel, medical marijuana research far from stuck in the ...
www.jns.org/.../in-israel-medical-marijuana-research-far-from-st...
JNS.org
Mar 17, 2015 - While marijuana is illegal for general use in Israel, the Jewish state is ... test marijuana on American veterans suffering from PTSD, but was later ...
Marijuana could keep PTSD in check, study suggests | The ...
www.timesofisrael.com › Israel & the Region
The Times of Israel
Sep 5, 2014 - A chemical found in marijuana may help people cope with post-traumatic stress disorder, according to a new Israeli study on rats.
Why Marijuana Is Critical For Research in Treating PTSD
www.psychiatryadvisor.com/ptsd...marijuana-cannabis-ptsd.../415709/
May 20, 2015 - Additionally, clinical research in Israel1 evaluating medical marijuana as treatment for PTSD has been promising. I will also be conducting my ...

Weed needs to be legalized. It's time for the bullshit to end. The old shrivs are dying off. Let's do this!
No. Weed should first be decriminalized. Get your priorities straight, s0n. :slap:
Fuck that Mr. H. It needs to be legalized. And regressive bastards need to get over it.

:clap:
No. The marihuanas must first be nationally decriminalised. That is the message that Kieth Stoup imparted to me in 1976.

I smoked the weed with the the founder of NORML in 1976. He imparted to me a mission.

Decriminalize.

That's like saying let black people drink from water fountains, but don't let them go to school with white people.

LEGALIZE IT!!!!!!!! God dammit! How many terrified old people are still left in this country?!

Fuck off. Thanking you in advance...

:lol:

giphy.gif

For some states, it is legal as a medicine.
In a few places it is legal recreational.

Most states will not bring charges if it is for personal use.

There are many people that cannot or should not smoke. There are now lots of options.
Even from dispensaries, the values are not always consistent. Knowing the right balance for particular symptoms or ailment is rather hit and miss. There are charts and guidelines, but the actual dose is trail and error.

Common sense....... Talk to people. Start small. Don't over do.

A little chicken soup is good, too much is not always better.

I smoked the weed with the the founder of NORML in 1976. He imparted to me a mission.

Decriminalize.

That's like saying let black people drink from water fountains, but don't let them go to school with white people.

LEGALIZE IT!!!!!!!! God dammit! How many terrified old people are still left in this country?!
There likely will never be federal legalization of the marihuanas. In fact, you can bank on it.

As for you, what the fuck are you doing in the front of the bus? :slap:

Forum List

Back