Name Popular TV Shows You Never Watched?

Here's a short list of popular TV shows I never watched.....or watched once or twice, but never got into:

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  4. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly

I tried, and couldn't get past midway of the first season. I have heard from others it is really good, though.
It was slow the first two seasons, but it got real interesting (spoiler) on how Mike actually helped the chicken man Gus build the underground meth lab.
Even how the old man Hector ended up in the wheelchair with a stroke.

Show really picked up pace by then. Definitely worth sticking it out.

Sopranos and Game of Thrones.
All the new Star Treks. Tried the Strange New Worlds, but they lost me with the stupid cartoon episode and had no interest in the musical episode.
None of the new Star Wars shows since I am not going to pay for Disney.
The first episode of Star Trek: Discovery was on regular TV. I watched the first few minutes with two women in a desert or something like that and I shut it off. And it turned out to be feminist claptrap. A few weeks ago, I looked up Star Trek on the internet and saw three or four few minutes short videos of it and I was right. The Star Trek evil universe was even feminist.

Here's a short list of popular TV shows I never watched.....or watched once or twice, but never got into:

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly
Most of those...but Firefly? And Lost?

You should watch them both.

I've only watched two of the shows on your list, Breaking Bad and Deadwood. and they both remain two of the best shows I have ever seen. In fact, I would rank Breaking Bad #1 and Deadwood #3 of all time favorites.

I never watched Sopranos, either.
I haven't watched them either... But now I might give them a try.

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly
We have a couple of seasons of Breaking Bad that I did not at all care for and only watched a few. (They were a gift to Hombre who did watch them once but didn't care to repeat.) I used to watch The Bob Newhart Show though it was never a favorite. Some of the others on your list I've watched a time or two but like you said, just never got into them. Some I wouldn't have recognized as TV shows.

The only television shows for entertainment I watch is "The Good Doctor" and it is in its last season which isn't nearly as good as its earlier seasons. And Hombre and I watch a lot of competition shows like AGT, "The Voice", "Big Brother" "Survivor" "The Amazing Race" "American Ninja Warriors" and some cooking things like "Masterchef" and "Hell's Kitchen." Otherwise we watch mostly the news, documentaries, educational stuff plus some game shows like "Family Feud" now and then. And to put us to sleep old shows like "Golden Girls", "MASH" and such.

Never watched it ... but when I was a younger man, Shannen Douherty was smokin' hot.

Screenshot_20240616-010035.png

When I lived in Germany I never watched TV because there was rarely anything worth watching on.

I did see the Tyson vs Spinks fight while I was there. It was free....and it lasted a little over 90 seconds.
I lived in Italy/partial Germany for three years, and I never watched tv, at all...we were there a little over a year when my older sister was overjoyed she found reruns of Dark Shadows that she was in to, before we had left the States, on a British broadcast channel we managed to get, every once in a while.... :)

Forum List

Back