Name Popular TV Shows You Never Watched?

I've just thought of several more that I have not watched.

Survivor, The Amazing Race, Hawaii 5 0, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Hill Street Blues, The Simpsons, The Voice, King Of Queens, The Jamie Fox Show, Mad About You, Married With Children, Moesha, The Nanny, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Spin City, The Steve Harvey Show, Two Guys A Girl And A Pizza Place, Ally McBeal, Bay Watch, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Chicago Hope, and The Commish.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'll have more to list after I am back from church.

Here are some more shows that I've never watched.

The Entourage, Everybody Hates Chris, Grounded For Life, Hannah Montana, I Carly, King Of The Hill, Lizzie McGuire, Malcolm In The Middle, My Name Is Earl, The New Adventures Of Old Christine, Scrubs, The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, That 70's Show, That's So Raven, Wizards Of Waverly Place, American Housewife, Black-Ish, Fresh Off The Boat, The Goldbergs, Hot In Cleveland, Happily Divorced, Melissa And Joey, Modern Family, Schitt's Creek, Diagnosis Murder, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Felicity, Early Edition, Freaks And Geeks, The Middle, I'll Fly Away, Life Goes On, Lois & Clark, Matlock, Melrose Place, Northern Exposure, Party Of Five, Promised Land, Quantum Leap, Sea Quest, Tales From The Crypt, The X Files, Xena: Warrior Princess, Alias, Boston Legal, Boston Public, The Closer, Crossing Jordan, Dawson's Creek, Everwood, Ghost Whisperer, Gilmore Girls, The Guardian, Jericho, Joan Of Arcadia, Kyle XY, Las Vegas, Medium, Monk, Nip/Tuck, North Shore, The O.C., Numb3rs, Once And Again, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Private Practice, Providence, Roswell, Third Watch, Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty, Better Call Saul, Big Little Lies, The Blacklist, Body Of Proof, Breaking Bad, Bull, Chuck, Code Black, Devious Maids, Drop Dead Diva, Elementary, Empire, Falling Skies, The Flash, Fringe, Glee, Game Of Thrones, Hannibal, Hart Of Dixie, Homeland, How To Get Away With Murder, Mad Men, Madam Secretary, Manifest, The Mentalist, A Million Little Things, Moon Knight, Nashville, Orange Is The New Black, Person Of Interest, Pretty Little Liars, Quantico, The Resident, Riverdale, Rizzoli & Isles, Scandal, She-Hulk, Sons Of Anarchy, Supernatural, Smallville, Teen Wolf, This Is Us, True Blood, The Twilight Zone, The Vampire Diaries, and The Walking Dead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Okay, I give up. I do apologize if certain shows were mentioned twice.

What an odd thread. If I never watched them, how could I think of them?

More interesting to me would be shows that were first ignored, then discovered and "loved."

Deadwood,
Game of Thrones,
Soprano's,
The Wire,
Downton Abbey.

On a personal note, I've always had the hots for Jennifer Anniston, but I've never seen a single episode of Friends.

^^^ Amen to how a person can think of shows if they never watched them. I got help with my listings from another forum that I go to that has lists of shows and there are plenty of shows that I didn't list, but it was because I had not heard of them, but the shows that I did list are ones that I never watched, but I remembered them being popular enough because I would see commercials about them often enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Here are some more shows that I've never watched.

The Entourage, Everybody Hates Chris, Grounded For Life, Hannah Montana, I Carly, King Of The Hill, Lizzie McGuire, Malcolm In The Middle, My Name Is Earl, The New Adventures Of Old Christine, Scrubs, The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, That 70's Show, That's So Raven, Wizards Of Waverly Place, American Housewife, Black-Ish, Fresh Off The Boat, The Goldbergs, Hot In Cleveland, Happily Divorced, Melissa And Joey, Modern Family, Schitt's Creek, Diagnosis Murder, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Felicity, Early Edition, Freaks And Geeks, The Middle, I'll Fly Away, Life Goes On, Lois & Clark, Matlock, Melrose Place, Northern Exposure, Party Of Five, Promised Land, Quantum Leap, Sea Quest, Tales From The Crypt, The X Files, Xena: Warrior Princess, Alias, Boston Legal, Boston Public, The Closer, Crossing Jordan, Dawson's Creek, Everwood, Ghost Whisperer, Gilmore Girls, The Guardian, Jericho, Joan Of Arcadia, Kyle XY, Las Vegas, Medium, Monk, Nip/Tuck, North Shore, The O.C., Numb3rs, Once And Again, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Private Practice, Providence, Roswell, Third Watch, Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty, Better Call Saul, Big Little Lies, The Blacklist, Body Of Proof, Breaking Bad, Bull, Chuck, Code Black, Devious Maids, Drop Dead Diva, Elementary, Empire, Falling Skies, The Flash, Fringe, Glee, Game Of Thrones, Hannibal, Hart Of Dixie, Homeland, How To Get Away With Murder, Mad Men, Madam Secretary, Manifest, The Mentalist, A Million Little Things, Moon Knight, Nashville, Orange Is The New Black, Person Of Interest, Pretty Little Liars, Quantico, The Resident, Riverdale, Rizzoli & Isles, Scandal, She-Hulk, Sons Of Anarchy, Supernatural, Smallville, Teen Wolf, This Is Us, True Blood, The Twilight Zone, The Vampire Diaries, and The Walking Dead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Okay, I give up. I do apologize if certain shows were mentioned twice.
I have watched 5 on the list on a regular basis. My name is Earl was a classic.

I gave up TV a long time ago , so i'm sorry to say i don't recognize much of what you folks are talking about....~S~

What do I watch then?
Retro shows from the 1950s,60s,70, some from 80s , 90s. Sports, game shows. Anyone have a favorite modern TV show they can recommend? Like a comedy.

It was slow the first two seasons, but it got real interesting (spoiler) on how Mike actually helped the chicken man Gus build the underground meth lab.
Even how the old man Hector ended up in the wheelchair with a stroke.

Show really picked up pace by then. Definitely worth sticking it out.
I have this weird habit of wanting to use TV for an escape.
There's so much that is bad I see every day in the news that I just want to laugh. So I watch comedies.

I've just thought of several more that I have not watched.

Survivor, The Amazing Race, Hawaii 5 0, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Hill Street Blues, The Simpsons, The Voice, King Of Queens, The Jamie Fox Show, Mad About You, Married With Children, Moesha, The Nanny, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Spin City, The Steve Harvey Show, Two Guys A Girl And A Pizza Place, Ally McBeal, Bay Watch, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Chicago Hope, and The Commish.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I'll have more to list after I am back from church.
Now that they have 4KUHD The Dick Van Dyke Show was on yesterday and it was so clear it was like it was live.

I have this weird habit of wanting to use TV for an escape.
There's so much that is bad I see every day in the news that I just want to laugh. So I watch comedies.
Yeah.
Breaking Bad and Saul, while having comedic moments were dark stories of characters who destroyed their lives and everyone around them by the end.
But that's what made it compelling also.

Yeah.
Breaking Bad and Saul, while having comedic moments were dark stories of characters who destroyed their lives and everyone around them by the end.
But that's what made it compelling also.
There are some good TV series on Netflix.

Loudermilk is pretty funny

Last edited:
I didn't see In the Heat of the Night or Quantum Leap on anyone list so like me they are both seen as top class TV.

I didn't see In the Heat of the Night or Quantum Leap on anyone list so like me they are both seen as top class TV.
I officially discovered In the Heat of the Night earlier this year. It gets shown on a network named Bounce. Anyway, I haven't seen every episode, but I've seen several. My favorite character on there is Lonnie. What a babe. I hate that he isn't here anymore. :( :( :(

God bless you and the remaining members of the cast always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back