Name Popular TV Shows You Never Watched?

Guarantee you'll get hooked on Breaking Bad if you start watching. I was home sick with Covid for a week and that's when I found this show 2 years ago. It was hard to stop and I would be up late in the night binge watching.
Better Call Saul started slow, but got just as good. Interesting to see some of the characters beginnings before Walter White.

Here's a short list of popular TV shows I never watched.....or watched once or twice, but never got into:

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  4. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly
Gunsmoke.

That should have said Sapranos.

On the list I have only seen six of those shows but not all episodes

If it is not on regular local channels I didn't see it.

Guarantee you'll get hooked on Breaking Bad if you start watching. I was home sick with Covid for a week and that's when I found this show 2 years ago. It was hard to stop and I would be up late in the night binge watching.
I grew tired of watching Jesse get the holy shit beat out of him once a season

Hey, I got an idea!
Let’s torture Jesse

Friends
How I Married Your Mother

I haven't watched basically any sitcom since Seinfeld, other than Scrubs, which is hilarious.

Deadwood is one of the best shows ever produced for television. Watch it, with closed captioning, as soon as possible. Without the CC, you will miss much dialogue due to the way the characters speak - iambic pentameter laced with cursing - a LOT of cursing. Record-breaking cursing. It's jarring at first, and you initially believe that it's excessive and unnecessary. But as you watch the series, it kind of fades to the back, as you are mesmerized by these characters.
I've read many a story about that brilliant dialogue, which is sadly overshadowed by the cursing.

The dialogue of each show is one of the best parts of the entire series, which is exceptional throughout.

Where does a girl like me begin? I may have caught just one episode of a few of these shows, but it was only due to someone I was interested in having a role in the episodes, but other than that, I have no knowledge of the shows other than their names.

Comedies-Murphy Brown, Third Rock From The Sun, Fraiser, Dharma and Greg, Will and Grace, Seinfeld, Friends, Bob Hearts Abishola, Cheers, Ghosts, The Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Taxi, Designing Women, 30 Rock, Moonlighting, The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, Just Shoot Me, Ellen, Two And A Half Men, Anger Management, According To Jim, Mork and Mindy, Modern Family, and The Drew Carey Show.

Dramas-Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Jag, Judging Amy, Family Law, The Good Wife, The Good Doctor, all of the CSI shows, Army Wives, Fire Country, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The West Wing, The Practice, Star Trek, NYPD Blue, Homicide: Life On The Streets, Grey's Anatomy, House, Moonlighting, St. Elsewhere, Dallas, Dynasty, Lost, Cold Case, Miami Vice, Nash Bridges, Without A Trace, Twin Peaks, Sisters, Nurses, and Game Of Thrones, Starsky And Hutch, Magnum P.I., Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Early Edition, When Calls The Heart, Thirty Something, The District, and the newer Walker, Texas Ranger.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Some of those shows are from when I was too little to remember, or I was not even born yet. I was born in 1982

Last edited:

Forum List

Back