Weekend trip

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Well I was gonna come up for Sunday, Mon and Tues but I know Jim and Janeen would puss out..so I decided to stay home. Gonna take the kids to the Baltimore Aquarium.

WUSS!!! NOT!!!!! it's going to snow here, so what the hell else is there to do!!! you blew it jackass, I will be alone and you blew it! :p:

Originally posted by Jackass
Well I was gonna come up for Sunday, Mon and Tues but I know Jim and Janeen would puss out..so I decided to stay home. Gonna take the kids to the Baltimore Aquarium.

Typical copout! Can't blame us if you never asked, DOS Jr.

Seriously..I have tomorrow Mon and Tues off. I was gonna come up, but I figured you guys wouldnt go out on a Sunday night so I didnt bother.

He NEVER mentioned coming here except for SB, which he turned around and said he couldn't get off!!!!!! :slap:

Seriously..I have tomorrow Mon and Tues off. I was gonna come up, but I figured you guys wouldnt go out on a Sunday night so I didnt bother.

The answer to that would change every week. I guess you'll never know now since you failed to ask. POS

I JUST found out yesterday. They just posted the schedule. I fell asleep as soon as I got home last night, woke up and went to work, cooked dinner, ate dinner, bathed the kids, put them in bed and now I am on here.

Originally posted by jimnyc
The answer to that would change every week. I guess you'll never know now since you failed to ask. POS

And why would it change every week?

And why would it change every week?

Sometimes I have plans for sunday during the day that may interfere, sometimes there is something going on monday morn that I have to be available for. Sometimes arrangements can be made to make me more available...

I'm starting to feel like you don't love me anymore. :cry:

Hahahahaha!! FU!! As soon as I found out I toild my wife we were going to go!

Forum List

Back