Welcome to America

Apr 17, 2018
1. I'd rather be white than anything else
2. I'd rather be American than anything else.
3. I'd rather be Westernized that anything else.
4. I Pledge allegiance to the FLAG of the United States of America.
5. I do not pledge allegiance the flag of Puerto Rico, Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or any fucking place else, nor will I.

6. My daughter is going to march into that fucking school tomorrow, she's going to learn Math, Science, English, Geography, History, Art, Home Economics, Woodshop and Mechanics, and she's going to learn how to drive a car too.
And then she's going to graduate this june, and she's going to college... and then when she graduates that, she's going to earn $500,000 per year, and wear Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada and Drive a Mercedes Benz..

And she's NOT going to wear a fucking Burkha, and if Allah don't like that, Allah can suck my dick.

7. My kid's first words were of English, she speaks English now, and in the year 2100 when she turns 80, she will still speak English.

And if anybody here don't like it, they can get the fuck out of the USA.
:)

5. I do not pledge allegiance the flag of Puerto Rico, Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or any fucking place else, nor will I.

6. My daughter is going to march into that fucking school tomorrow, she's going to learn Math, Science, English, Geography, History, Art, Home Economics, Woodshop and Mechanics, and she's going to learn how to drive a car too.
And then she's going to graduate this june, and she's going to college... and then when she graduates that, she's going to earn $500,000 per year, and wear Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada and Drive a Mercedes Benz..

And she's NOT going to wear a fucking Burkha, and if Allah don't like that, Allah can suck my dick.

7. My kid's first words were of English, she speaks English now, and in the year 2100 when she turns 80, she will still speak English.

:lol:

Lolwut?

I think you need to work on those math skills.

Ummmm . . . okay.

Yeah, no one cares.

Are you or have you ever been a member of Anti-western cosplayers movement? :lol:

4254517.jpg

i don't know about the rest of the bullshit, but i'm glad i'm not you

i don't know about the rest of the bullshit, but i'm glad i'm not you

7738b9a7ad2b11583529b5000f133c7d.jpg

lookie, a new sock puppet

What’s with #5 ? Lol!

I have a feeling you pledge allegiance to the flag of mother Russia.

What’s with #5 ? Lol!

Noob obviously doesn't know the history of The Pledge...

What’s with #5 ? Lol!

Noob obviously doesn't know the history of The Pledge...

I just read what libtards say about it, and it made me a stronger Patriot for it.
lol

Forum List

Back