We're arguing over some real stupid ****

YOU started the thread on the bakery issue. WTF???

You are right in this thread though. Arguing over the bakery issue is stupid. So what if they don't want to bake a cake for gays, so what? There are thousands of other bakeries that will do a fine job.

But you not only posted about the stupid story you took the opportunity to smear Christians in general. Now you say it is stupid, well certainly something or someone is stupid.

He's always on his righteous crusade to smear christians and country folks.

Ya'll know we're arguing over some real stupid shit, right? Christian bakers. Helping black kids. Not serving gay people. How many bullets your machine gun might need in Anytown, USA.

Looking back at history.....massive natural disasters, pandemic flus, nuclear war threats, attempts to exterminate an entire race of people, slavery.

Shit. We have it made here, we argue over such stupid shit. I'm out of here for a while.

I really hate that shirt you're wearing...

Asshole Southern racists said the EXACT SAME THING about racial segregation in the 1950s and 60s.

"There are plenty of other coffee shops and drinking fountains for *******. Let them go there and everything will be fine."

Americans are forced to argue over stupid shit because Conservatives don't know how to learn, so We the People have to keep explaining the same old tired shit to them, over and over and over, year after decade after century. If Conservatives knew how to adapt and learn, We the People would have already cured cancer and probably colonized another planet by now.

You're devolving not progressing. Here's a prime example: http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79467409/

Last edited:
Strangers, who call and refer to each other as "brother", probably do so, because they don't know who their daddy is, and their mommy could not tell them either.

Forcing people to labor for someone against their will is slavery.
And what do you call forcing them to obey the law? How about forcing them to obey the rules of their faith? How about forcing them to obey an adult?

No one is forced to obey the law. They are welcome to ignore at and accept the penalty. Personal choice.

No one is forced to obey the rules of their faith. They choose to, or not.

No one is forced to obey an adult. They are welcome to not to and accept the punishment.

Slaves are forced to work for free. They have no other option other than death.

TC started dozens of threads over the issue of firefighters pay, which is a LOCAL issue. And he wants to point at others for their stupid topics?

Lol, disconnect

Ya'll know we're arguing over some real stupid shit, right? Christian bakers. Helping black kids. Not serving gay people. How many bullets your machine gun might need in Anytown, USA.

Looking back at history.....massive natural disasters, pandemic flus, nuclear war threats, attempts to exterminate an entire race of people, slavery.

Shit. We have it made here, we argue over such stupid shit. I'm out of here for a while.

Argueing everything here, online, where changes based on who may emerge victorious is stupid to begin with. But through debate and discussions minds are changed. So not having such discussions and letting issues go challenged or commented on is stupider. :)

Gotta admit I'm finding it harder and harder to find posts worthy of responding to.

There's seldom anything new to consider.

Same old arguments, same ugly insults.

I know that some or many of you come on here to have real, meaningful conversation with people who have given careful thought and consideration to the most important issues of the day. LMAO.

Why you do that I have no fucking idea. If you aren't here to trade insults, argue, laugh, make fun of the other side, and accrue reputation, you really are wasting your time.

Or you think having conversation with bigots, racists, assholes, unemployed kids and others of the right wing persuasion, is just plain ole American fun.

But it all beats shoveling snow. Which is what I will be doing in a day or so. Again. And I know the rest of you like shoveling snow about as much as I do. There is maybe one thing we can all agree on. Winter sucks.

Maybe that is how you see it....as a matter of fact, as I read your posts, that is exactly why you are on here.

Me?

I am on here to either confirm my position on issues, or realize where I am wrong with my thinking.

Just today, JakeyStarkey said something that completely changed my position.....one sentence and it made me think.

In a debate a year ago, I said something to MacrAtl where he responded...."you gave me reason to pause...."

I am on here for a different reason than you are......but neither is right or wrong....and neither warrants criticism.

YOU started the thread on the bakery issue. WTF???

You are right in this thread though. Arguing over the bakery issue is stupid. So what if they don't want to bake a cake for gays, so what? There are thousands of other bakeries that will do a fine job.

But you not only posted about the stupid story you took the opportunity to smear Christians in general. Now you say it is stupid, well certainly something or someone is stupid.

Maybe there is a solution. I don't think religious orginazations that get involved in politics should be tax exempt nor should a business who wants to discriminate against me get a free ride off my tax dollar...but I expect most would choose the tax breaks over their "religious beliefs"....but this is off topic. sorry !

Last edited:
Asshole Southern racists said the EXACT SAME THING about racial segregation in the 1950s and 60s.

"There are plenty of other coffee shops and drinking fountains for *******. Let them go there and everything will be fine."

Americans are forced to argue over stupid shit because Conservatives don't know how to learn, so We the People have to keep explaining the same old tired shit to them, over and over and over, year after decade after century. If Conservatives knew how to adapt and learn, We the People would have already cured cancer and probably colonized another planet by now.

Fuck you, dumbass.

Both of the dirtbag parties bear responsibility for the state of the nation.

Neither party is interested in doing what's best for the people they supposedly represent, they're interested only in winning the next election and playing "Gotchya!" with their opponents.

The whole GOD damned system needs an enema...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back