Were the Jan 6’ers way too white? Had they been folks with melanin protesting / rioting over the Roe v Wade repeal would any be in jail or dead?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
If they kicked down doors and broke glass with the hopes of coming face to face with law-makers would a 5’4” tall dark woman have been killed for breaking and entering / trespassing? Would any dark people have been charged with seditious conspiracy? Would politicians have formed a committee to investigate the happenings?
CD8D6C3C-8414-4791-8061-9269C373E5B0.jpeg

If they kicked down doors and broke glass with the hopes of coming face to face with law-makers would a 5’4” tall dark woman have been killed for breaking and entering / trespassing? Would any dark people have been charged with seditious conspiracy? Would politicians have formed a committee to investigate the happenings?
View attachment 738516
Nope.

View attachment 738516
This is what you morons settled on? That Jan 6th retards are getting prosecuted for being too white? Try again.

What happened? The original excuse that it was the Antifa and/or tourists did not hold out? :auiqs.jpg:

What happened? The original excuse that it was the Antifa and/or tourists did not hold out?
Nor did ....it was FBI agents.
Nor did....it was Speaker Pelosi's 'plants'.
Nor did.....it was a false-flag operation (by somebody?)
Nor did.....it was the MAGA Whisperer Ray Epps who made it happen.

I love this bar.

This is what you morons settled on? That Jan 6th retards are getting prosecuted for being too white? Try again.

What happened? The original excuse that it was the Antifa and/or tourists did not hold out? :auiqs.jpg:

Nor did ....it was FBI agents.
Nor did....it was Speaker Pelosi's 'plants'.
Nor did.....it was a false-flag operation (by somebody?)
Nor did.....it was the MAGA Whisperer Ray Epps who made it happen.

I love this bar.
Afraid of the premise are you?
Had dark people “STORMED” the capitol to riot and protest over the Roe ruling would a tiny female have been killed by police and would you cry “INSURRECTION” and “THREAT TO DEMOCRACY” daily?

"Had dark people “STORMED” the capitol to riot...."

I could be persuaded that there'd be a bunch of dead black guys on the ground.

I contemplated that issue some years ago at a civic parade in my city. 4th of July, if memory serves. It was at a time when some 2nd Amendment controversy was hot. Right-to-Carry maybe?

And at the parade there were a band (6? 7?) white guys dressed in their fantasy cammies and bandoliers playing dress-up SealTeam 6'rs. . Trying to look serious and ominous. But....they all had some military lookin' black rifle ---ala' the AR-15 motif. They walked as a tight unit amongst the 4th of July crowds who were watching the parade (they were NOT part of the parade). People stared at 'em as if they were the nutters that they were.

But.....they got away with it because they were white guys.

If that had been 6 or 7 black guys dressed in the Rambo gear and carrying the same rifles.....well, the PD woulda been all over those guys. They woulda been spread-eagled on the pavement.....with officer's knees on their backs, I would speculate.

Afraid of the premise are you?
Had dark people “STORMED” the capitol to riot and protest over the Roe ruling would a tiny female have been killed by police and would you cry “INSURRECTION” and “THREAT TO DEMOCRACY” daily?
There were non white people amongst the insurrectionists. They were also caught and indicted.
They were all Trump followers who answered his call to come to DC on the day the election results was going to be certified. The same man who told his followers to go to the Capitol. The same people who had pre planned what they were going to do once they got to the Capitol. Invade it and try to get a hold of the election results and stop the certification.

It was an attempted Coup by Trump and his nuttier followers.

The sane ones stayed home, or stayed way away from the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol in search of Congress people to tie up, hang and kill.

Hang Mike Pence!!!

Where is Nancy !!!

That is all one needs to remember from all the videos which came out.

View attachment 738516
Such is the stupidity of the racist right.

View attachment 738516
[How did you miss this guy?]

Enrique Tarrio - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Enrique_Tarrio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

Enrique Tarrio - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Enrique_Tarrio

Tarrio from en.wikipedia.org
Henry "Enrique" Tarrio is an American activist, former FBI informant, and convicted felon who serves as chairman of the Proud Boys, a far-right, neo-fascist ...
Born: Henry Tarrio; 1984/1985 (age 37–38); M...
Movement: Far-right, ‎Trumpism
Political party: Republican
Proud Boys · ‎Career · ‎Political views · ‎Arrests

Definitely would have been treated differently... Biden probably would have lectured our country on how we need to accept their violence because of slavery in the 1800's or something like that.

And, they would have been let go either over night or within a week, much like extremely violent arsonists and rioters were during George Floyd riots.

If the Capitol, uh, visitors had been non-Caucasian, the final report would say something like: "We realize that the visitors to the Capitol on January 6 were simply frustrated ladies & gentlemen who wanted to ask their Representatives and Senators to speed up the Reparations bill. This committee wants to apologize to those vistors for the delay. We shall ask the DOJ to dismiss all charges against those visitors, and we shall ask President Biden to immediately issue an executive order giving reparations."

rioting over the Roe v Wade repeal​

I figure a Democrat would have immediately issued a presidential pardon and that would be that.

View attachment 738516
Their whiteness should be a clue as to what kind of people are attracted to a guy who sups with Nazis.

Their whiteness should be a clue as to what kind of people are attracted to a guy who sups with Nazis.
Nazis would have forced people to take experimental medicine they didn’t want, they would control the peoples speech, they would conspire with a corrupt media to steer a nations politics, they would take 2A constitutional rights from the people…..They would do all the shit that you commie-lite Democrats do….right?

Nazis would have forced people to take experimental medicine they didn’t want, they would control the peoples speech, they would conspire with a corrupt media to steer a nations politics, they would take 2A constitutional rights from the people…..They would do all the shit that you commie-lite Democrats do….right?
Prove any of these allegations happened to you. Go.

If they kicked down doors and broke glass with the hopes of coming face to face with law-makers would a 5’4” tall dark woman have been killed for breaking and entering
Is this a trick question? You know they'd have broken out the riot gear, tear gas and rubber bullets, then the NG. You're talking about them very scary black men, and women I guess (you know I hear they all look alike anyway..apologies in advance for that) Can't fool me. They'd have been shot coming up the steps of Congress, not barging through the last barricaded doorway.....

Is this a trick question? You know they'd have broken out the riot gear, tear gas and rubber bullets, then the NG. You're talking about them very scary black men, and women I guess (you know I hear they all look alike anyway..apologies in advance for that) Can't fool me. They'd have been shot coming up the steps of Congress, not barging through the last barricaded doorway.....
Cool theory….so tell us, how many dark people were shot dead by police during the summer of mostly peaceful protests and during the leftist takeover of downtown Seattle?

Forum List

Back