Were the Jan 6’ers way too white? Had they been folks with melanin protesting / rioting over the Roe v Wade repeal would any be in jail or dead?

Cool theory….so tell us, how many dark people were shot dead by police during the summer of mostly peaceful protests and during the leftist takeover of downtown Seattle?
Once, just once, I'd like to see Old Charlie Brown kick Lucy over the Goal post when she pull the ball away like she does and the way you tried you sneaky snake.

Stick to your story.......at the Capitol, not Seattle.

Once, just once, I'd like to see Old Charlie Brown kick Lucy over the Goal post when she pull the ball away like she does and the way you tried you sneaky snake.

Stick to your story.......at the Capitol, not Seattle.
You’re telling us dark insurrectionists would be killed by police for breaking and entering or trespassing….When did that happen?

You’re telling us dark insurrectionists would be killed by police for breaking and entering or trespassing….When did that happen?
Had a large crowd of scary black men armed exactly the same way, that had been juiced up on hate speech for 4 hours and sent to the Capitol with the intent if invading the Halls of Congress to stop the counting process? , Ahh yep, Helicopters, C-130 gunships...The NG from all surrounding states, they would have been cut down like dogs.

Had a large crowd of scary black men armed exactly the same way, that had been juiced up on hate speech for 4 hours and sent to the Capitol with the intent if invading the Halls of Congress to stop the counting process? , Ahh yep, Helicopters, C-130 gunships...The NG from all surrounding states, they would have been cut down like dogs.
If that were true then the “cutting down like dogs” opportunities were available many times during the 6 month Burn Loot and Murder sprees all over the country. But, they were just “venting” and no repercussions Ever Occurred.

If that were true then the “cutting down like dogs” opportunities were available many times during the 6 month Burn Loot and Murder sprees all over the country. But, they were just “venting” and no repercussions Ever Occurred.
Heavy sigh.

If they kicked down doors and broke glass with the hopes of coming face to face with law-makers would a 5’4” tall dark woman have been killed for breaking and entering / trespassing? Would any dark people have been charged with seditious conspiracy? Would politicians have formed a committee to investigate the happenings?
View attachment 738516

Just look at the way the 2020 Summer of Terror rioters were rewarded. They murdered 25 people, destroyed $2 billion in public and private property, and injured 2,000 cops. In exchange, the DemoKKKrat party, corporate media, and Big Tech celebrated them.

Just look at the way the 2020 Summer of Terror rioters were rewarded. They murdered 25 people, destroyed $2 billion in public and private property, and injured 2,000 cops. In exchange, the DemoKKKrat party, corporate media, and Big Tech celebrated them.
Do you remember Mac1958 pknopp Kondor3 White 6 or Chillicothe bad-mouthing the dark terrorists of summer? Did they ever call the peaceful dark folks that took over downtown Seattle “INSURRECTIONISTS”? I can’t recall.

The DOJ has already admited targeting Conservatives after the RvW decision.

By the FBI testifying under oath that they planned, prepped for, and executed 3 seperate 'Entrapment Scheme' operations involving no less than 28 undercover FBI and ATF agents against Conservatives prior to and during J6 instead of trying to prevent violence and protecting the Capitol, it is clear that the partisan weaponizing of govt agenzies and targeting of Conservatives continues.

As there have been more than 140 churches damaged, firebombed, and destroyed by liberal domestic terrorists sonce June with nearly zero arrests by the DOJ it is clear it is protecting violent leftists.

Do you remember Mac1958 pknopp Kondor3 White 6 or Chillicothe bad-mouthing the dark terrorists of summer? Did they ever call the peaceful dark folks that took over downtown Seattle “INSURRECTIONISTS”? I can’t recall.
If you're obsessive-compulsive enough to do it, feel free to range backwards in time, within my own collection of posts on the subject.

I think you'll find me in favor of Fedralizing the National Guard in various jurisdictions and issuing shoot-to-kill orders for arsonists and looters.

I think you'll find me in favor of unleashing squadrons of cavalry (mounted police) on those riotous scum in order to crack skulls and stop the madness.

Like I said.. sux to be defending a hopeless position (the traitorous Insurrection of January 6, 2021, by MAGA trailer-trash) with your B- and C-grade stuff :abgg2q.jpg:

I didn't characterize them as insurrectionist, as they were only local assholes far from effecting the Federal Government or the country. City and state Government there is pretty weak, so they let them have their way. I figure (about local government there), their state, won't effect me, I am sorry for the normal people there, but they elected the people in charge, so just have to put up with the poor decisions and lack of management, the local hierarchy voted into place at city and state level. Screw them. Let them elect stronger leaders if they didn't like it.

Forum List

Back