We’ve Got Our Answer: Democrats Have Picked Out a Villain to Blame Midterms Catastrophe On: THE VOTERS

Republicans can't govern. And now, they are beset by a bunch of whackos infiltrating their party.
It will quickly descend into worse than what we saw from 2017 to 2019. :)

Thanks for the display of your true unhinged colors, reprobate!

pelousi has lost her soul.. not kidding. Yes, I know.. I am not her judge. But can you imagine God letting baby killers and promoters of such into HEAVEN of all places?

No, the saints tell us that there will be NO sin or even a desire for sin in Heaven. Jesus said FEW make it there. Some saints have said something like 99% of people end up in Hell. The longer I live and the more I observe.. the easier it is for me to believe that.. Don't want to believe it but can't help believing it.

so anyway.. yeh.. calls herself a Catholic and tosses aside all the most important teachings of the Church. In Revelation it speaks of people who end up in Hell and LIARS are right there at the top of the list.. (also mentions--whether Revelation or somewhere else: People who cause others to sin (promote abortion.. etc)
God gives us discernment.
If it was 1938 you’d call Hitler Demonic.
No difference with Pelosi today.

A few weeks ago I posted a poll looking for who/what Democrats would blame for their horrific beating next week.

We’ve got our answer!

Biden's been blaming his stupid supporters for all his mistakes for years. That's his MO, and the dumb sheep in his cult are only too happy to oblige.

Jobs that began being formed under Obama, this country has NEVER been energy independent, little deals with podunk Arab countries isn't ME peace..since you know, they didn't solve the Palestinian issue

Next....:auiqs.jpg:
In 7 days you’ll get another lesson on where Americans stand with Trump.

Islamist murderous Animals , Illegal Cartel Henchmen & their Families , out of work Neckbeard Tattooed Pot trimmers , Hmong Meth cookers , Street Communists , BLM Activists , SEIU Coattailers ...

Forum List

Back