What are some of your favorite songs by the band, Little Feat?

lowell georges first solo album..thanks i will eat it here

as for little feat

if one goes back in time to the beginning of little feat and follows their evolutions....its an interesting ride

as for little feat

if one goes back in time to the beginning of little feat and follows their evolutions....its an interesting ride

Thanks for your reply, bones, and thanks for the videos. I've actually never heard Lowell George's solo album, I believe I'll be adding it to my collection of CD's soon. Thanks for mentioning this album.

i was lucky enough to see them ...early in my cocaine days in d.c.

excellent live show and their album waiting for columbus ...is considered the beginning of live music being recorded rather raw

you are young he only lived to do the one solo album...and i consider lowell george a master of music but he burned out....od right as his solo album hit....without the exposure the album just slide by the wayside...if you can go back to the first renditions of dixie chicken you will be amazed at the rawness of it....
let me see if i can find it...
as i feared the raw originals are hard to find

as for little feat

I just listened to "Easy Money". It's quite good. My next CD purchase will be Lowell George's solo album.

you are young he only lived to do the one solo album...and i consider lowell george a master of music but he burned out....od right as his solo album hit....without the exposure the album just slide by the wayside...if you can go back to the first renditions of dixie chicken you will be amazed at the rawness of it....
let me see if i can find it...
as i feared the raw originals are hard to find

It's a shame Lowell died at such a young age. Who knows how much more wonderful music he had in him?

and this is not the best one....

alrighie.....you have hit my all time favorite singer...when lowell george died...the music died for me..and sometimes little feat played loudly sends me into a 3 day spree and i cant do that anymore

he was a musical genius and his career was spinning upward as he spun outta control...you can see his demise coming as he got more coked up...and other artists recorded with him...he gained weight ..hard to do with a coke habit but the drinking...

Forum List

Back