What are some of your favorite songs by the rock band, The Doors?

My favorites are - 1) Riders on the Storm 2) L. A. Woman 3) Roadhouse Blues 4) Back Door Man, and 5) Hello, I Love You
1. The End
2. Strange Days
3. You're Lost Little Girl
4. Not To Touch the Earth
5. Waiting for the Sun.
These 5 never get any play. Such a shame.

Local radio plays Light my Fire so much I really got sick of that song. The Doors were so much more than that song.

My favorites are - 1) Riders on the Storm 2) L. A. Woman 3) Roadhouse Blues 4) Back Door Man, and 5) Hello, I Love You
1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

Local radio plays Light my Fire so much I really got sick of that song. The Doors were so much more than that song.

Have you read No One Here Gets Out Alive?

1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

I read it MANY years ago, I don't recall a whole lot of it, other than Jim Morrison was a pretty wild individual. But he was also very mystical and spiritual. THAT was interesting to read about him.

1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

Actually I haven't. Just looked it up. Might have to check it out.

1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

I read it MANY years ago, I don't recall a whole lot of it, other than Jim Morrison was a pretty wild individual. But he was also very mystical and spiritual. THAT was interesting to read about him.

Yeah,it's been awhile for me as well.
The one thing that sticks in my head was his girlfriend having to lock up his cocaine in a safe to keep him from doing too much.

1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

Good book.
He was a crazy mofo no doubt.

1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

Good book.
Too bad he died so early. I thought the Doors were well ahead of others in experimenting with new sounds, and would have loved to hear them evolve as time went on.

For some reason The Soft Parade doesn't get much respect, but I can't think of a song on it that I don't like.

The Doors- Wild Child

With hunger at her heels
Freedom in her eyes
She dances on her knees
Pirate prince at her side

1. The End
2. Strange Days
5. Waiting for the Sun.

Good book.
Too bad he died so early. I thought the Doors were well ahead of others in experimenting with new sounds, and would have loved to hear them evolve as time went on.

Him and Stevie Ray Vaughn ....
Man I would have liked to hear what they evolved into.

1598739204544.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

promo:

“For all you sound freaks out there, 180-gram vinyl of THE DOORS: GREATEST HITS has come to life. The white vinyl spins away against the sounds that bring Doors fans to a halt.” -John Densmore

You heard it from the man himself... Have you picked up your copy of THE DOORS: GREATEST HITS on vinyl yet? Originally released in 1980, the compilation features all of your Doors favorites, pressed on limited-edition 180-gram white vinyl.

Forum List

Back