What are the DHS, 2 billions ammo rounds for. ...well

You can thank the GOP and W for the DHS.

Thanks guys! :eusa_hand:

Bullshit. If the so called progressives in congress didn't like it, they wouldn't have voted for it. They are all in the banksters pockets. If I did a search, I am sure that Ron Paul voted against it. It would have never passed w/o the Democrats help, and you can take that to the bank.

The representatives and Senators that are truly patriotic and didn't fall for the bullshit coup after 911 I could count on my hand. Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney, Mike Gravel. It had nothing to do with party, it had to do with independent thinking and a willingness to question what was being rammed down their throats.

Actually maybe you should think of the why the DHS needs a thousand rounds per person more than our military, who are in a war.

Maybe you should think about why they would be doing that.

Maybe you should think that it's not in your best interest for them to arm up like that.

AND they voted for tanks even though the military didn't want them!!! That's because they'll be rolling them down your street soon! With Chinese troops and black U.N. helicopters!!!

Or maybe there's tons of perfectly reasonable of explanations available with a simple google search :cool:
Do you have that explanation? Or are you simply pumping sh*t out of your *ss?

Read the entire article. There are logical reasons for continuing production of the Abrams. I don't know if the reasoning is good enough to agree with Congress on this, but one thing is for certain, it's not about the government wanting to declare martial law and take over your neighborhood. The only scary thing here is that so many people buy into all these conspiracies. You all should think about writing novels or scripts for movies.

Ammo is sky high & DHS wants us to believe they are stocking up on the cheap. :cuckoo:

It's kinda like when we were filling the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) when oil prices were near the top. :cuckoo:

AND they voted for tanks even though the military didn't want them!!! That's because they'll be rolling them down your street soon! With Chinese troops and black U.N. helicopters!!!

Or maybe there's tons of perfectly reasonable of explanations available with a simple google search :cool:
Do you have that explanation? Or are you simply pumping sh*t out of your *ss?

Read the entire article. There are logical reasons for continuing production of the Abrams. I don't know if the reasoning is good enough to agree with Congress on this, but one thing is for certain, it's not about the government wanting to declare martial law and take over your neighborhood. The only scary thing here is that so many people buy into all these conspiracies. You all should think about writing novels or scripts for movies.

I was being sarcastic. Not sure about some of the other people in this thread...

You can thank the GOP and W for the DHS.

Thanks guys! :eusa_hand:

Bullshit. If the so called progressives in congress didn't like it, they wouldn't have voted for it. They are all in the banksters pockets. If I did a search, I am sure that Ron Paul voted against it. It would have never passed w/o the Democrats help, and you can take that to the bank.

The representatives and Senators that are truly patriotic and didn't fall for the bullshit coup after 911 I could count on my hand. Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney, Mike Gravel. It had nothing to do with party, it had to do with independent thinking and a willingness to question what was being rammed down their throats.

The GOP had complete control of both houses and the presidency. In every renewal vote for the patriot act that has come up, only about 1/3 of the democrats voted for it, where virtually all of the GOP and "less government!" teabaggers voted for it.

The far right LOVES huge government and big brother watching over us,..

Oh wait. I said that wrong. I meant, "What a bunch of fucking idiots".

Actually maybe you should think of the why the DHS needs a thousand rounds per person more than our military, who are in a war.

Maybe you should think that it's not in your best interest for them to arm up like that.

Sigh!

Because those rounds are actully used for "training". I was in the military. How many rounds did I shoot off in the three years I was in uniform? It was more than a few hundred. Many, many, many times more.

Did that really have to be explained? Really?

You know these right wingers never thought about the amount of bullets needed for training. They are so fucking stupid, they believe every stupid conspiracy Teanut idiot story that comes along. After a while, it's just sickening.

Oh wait. I said that wrong. I meant, "What a bunch of fucking idiots".

Sigh!

Because those rounds are actully used for "training". I was in the military. How many rounds did I shoot off in the three years I was in uniform? It was more than a few hundred. Many, many, many times more.

And DHS needs a thousand rounds more per person than the military why?

Sigh!

Because it takes thousands of rounds to train police, FBI, CIA, and anyone one else who is trained to carry arms. Salaries are paid locally, training is paid by the government. You don't get certified a single time, but every year or even every six months depending on the job.

You sit in front of the Internet. You could find out yourself. And how do you know they need thousands more per person? I fired an M16 and an M50 Machine Gun. Casings come flying out like popcorn.

M2_machine_gun.jpg

Don't believe the stupid shit. Why? Because it's stupid shit.

Sigh!

Because it takes thousands of rounds to train police, FBI, CIA, and anyone one else who is trained to carry arms. Salaries are paid locally, training is paid by the government. You don't get certified a single time, but every year or even every six months depending on the job.

You sit in front of the Internet. You could find out yourself. And how do you know they need thousands more per person? I fired an M16 and an M50 Machine Gun. Casings come flying out like popcorn.

M2_machine_gun.jpg

Once again, why would DHS need a thousand more rounds per person than our active military?

Well its for you, in case you resist.

Hollow points aren't for target practice.

They are for you and your family, just in case your resist, the New WORLD ORDER.

Just so you know, the NWO is Lucifer's opps...sorry..I'm suppose to use "SATAN" as the example, so you will be more confused about the money changers (as seen in the Bible...old book)

THAT WANT YOU DEAD...did you say "FREEDOM"? The Rothschild's and their evil friends in time don't like you saying that....

Just say, may my family be killed and my nation destroyed....and then...the people who want you and yours dead can sleep safe in their beds.

GET READY!, its not like you haven't been warned over and over and over again...this is the world.

our Founders tried to tell you...but you are stuck in time, perhaps "TV".... to easy to destroy...

GOT KIDS!? NOPE..... YOU DO NOT!...Slave!

ENJOY!

Scuttlebutt has it that Big Sis and Oblamer will send the ammo to the al-Qaeda Jihadists fighting in the Middle East. Heard their first shipment will be to replace the ammo expended to kill the 4 Americans. You know that incident that "happened a long time ago." in Benghazi. The one that Kerry calls a myth and Oblamer hasn't the foggiest.

M2_machine_gun.jpg

Once again, why would DHS need a thousand more rounds per person than our active military?

Wow. Talk about slow. When you add all the police and FBI and CIA and all the people in training together, how do you think it compares to the military?

Uhh Maybe the military's inventory levels aren't as low as DHS's?? :dunno:

Determining that they're getting ready for an armed invasion is a bit of a hasty conclusion...

Forum List

Back