What are the GOP's/Trumps racist policies that the left claims they are fighting against? Be specific please

I keep hearing this argument and I don't get it.
I see the policies the GOP & Trump passed in the last 3 years to help blacks like Empowerment Zones & Criminal Justice Reform. But what specifically are the policies that are racist against blacks??

And don't even try the cracking down on protesters bullshit because at least half or more of the protests are consumed with WHITE PEOPLE.

Then you have individual cities that are solely run by leftists & blacks where the problems for blacks are almost exclusively located.

So where is the gop or trump to blame?

Minorities have been stuck in poverty in Dem run cities for decades...Dem politicians responsible for this point at the GOP and yell racist to deflect...the liberal news media repeat 24/7. Hey give the wormy Dem's credit this propaganda works.

Can you show that minorities do better in Republican run cities?

I see the policies the GOP & Trump passed in the last 3 years to help blacks like Empowerment Zones & Criminal Justice Reform. But what specifically are the policies that are racist against blacks??

And don't even try the cracking down on protesters bullshit because at least half or more of the protests are consumed with WHITE PEOPLE.

Then you have individual cities that are solely run by leftists & blacks where the problems for blacks are almost exclusively located.

Minorities have been stuck in poverty in Dem run cities for decades...Dem politicians responsible for this point at the GOP and yell racist to deflect...the liberal news media repeat 24/7. Hey give the wormy Dem's credit this propaganda works.

Lib PLEASE how many more were shot to death in your Chicago war zone last week? :eusa_hand:

.....they can't and never proved Mr Trump was a racist/etc--that's a lot of crap....amazing they can slander and get away with it
...Mr Trump is not racist..there is not a problem of racism --plain and simple...I've asked people here to prove it--and they never did
--hey, Rwinger, wasn't it you that said something about your black friends being pulled over?? or was it someone else

No one wants to do it. But tough love is needed.

.....they can't and never proved Mr Trump was a racist/etc--that's a lot of crap....amazing they can slander and get away with it
...Mr Trump is not racist..there is not a problem of racism --plain and simple...I've asked people here to prove it--and they never did
--hey, Rwinger, wasn't it you that said something about your black friends being pulled over?? or was it someone else
With just 13% of the population being black and committing such a high percentage of the total crime, when the police get a call from dispatch to look for a black perpetrator.....why would anyone thing they would be pulling over any white guys???

Perhaps this will help..An Incomplete—and Very Long—List of the Most Racist Policies the Trump Administration Has Tried to Enact

How does a long list of Democrats misquotes clarify what Trump actually said? It doesn't, of course

With just 13% of the population being black and committing such a high percentage of the total crime, when the police get a call from dispatch to look for a black perpetrator.....why would anyone thing they would be pulling over any white guys???
Think not thing

Perhaps this will help..An Incomplete—and Very Long—List of the Most Racist Policies the Trump Administration Has Tried to Enact
Most of examples from the site you linked to involve Trump’s attempt to limit immigration. Please recognize that mass immigration hurts working class blacks and Hispanics.

Law enforcement. Libbers hate them some law enforcement against the 13% committing all the crime
All the crime??..so white people never commit any??
Where did anyone mention the ethnicity of people committing the crimes?

Oh, you did...Must be a racist!!
Who do you think he meant by 13%

So now statistics are racist? Actually, facts don't care about your feelings

I read up to number 16 and 95% of that bullshit has NOTHING to do with American citizens let alone blacks specifically.
The housing one could be argued from both sides with each side having fair points but that is hardly a policy that targets anything but poor people and last I checked there were more poor whites than blacks.

When 1 through 16 consists of immigration, illegal or otherwise, you lose me. If you're not here legally as a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of our society you can get the fuck out for all i care. And didn't the Supreme Court uphold most of that shit anyways? So now our Supreme Court must be racist huh....
Depends what you define as racist.
I combine it with overall bigotry and include Muslims, Mexicans, blacks

No question Trump has racist views of who should be allowed to come to this country. His reaction to Charlottesville was outright racist.

Except it wasn't

I think it is a tactical error for the left to concentrate on trumps racism. His racism is just a small part of his rotten persona

he has obviously STATED that he ONLY represents white wing human garbage
he has TWEETED "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"
he has STATED he intends to do whatever he needs to to become Putin of America.

he cheats
he lies
he mocks and ridicules people
he ONLY shows respect to authoritarian dictators who MURDER their own citizens (democrats?)

he is an embarrassment and a danger

and MILLIONS of conservative republicans AGREE with me!

I think it is a tactical error for the left to concentrate on trumps racism. His racism is just a small part of his rotten persona

he cheats
he lies
he ONLY shows respect to authoritarian dictators who MURDER their own citizens (democrats?)

And with all that said, you wackos trot out Sniff and Suck to lose in a landslide. You would think you could actually find a viable candidate wouldn't you?

he cheats
he lies

Does the institution you're residing in know you escaped your room and got on a computer?

I read up to number 16 and 95% of that bullshit has NOTHING to do with American citizens let alone blacks specifically.
The housing one could be argued from both sides with each side having fair points but that is hardly a policy that targets anything but poor people and last I checked there were more poor whites than blacks.

When 1 through 16 consists of immigration, illegal or otherwise, you lose me. If you're not here legally as a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of our society you can get the fuck out for all i care. And didn't the Supreme Court uphold most of that shit anyways? So now our Supreme Court must be racist huh....

No question Trump has racist views of who should be allowed to come to this country. His reaction to Charlottesville was outright racist.

Except it wasn't

Trumps reaction to events in Charlottesville were a disgrace.

After days of ignoring the racist demonstrations and speeches, Trump was finally shamed into making a statement. His generic condemnation of racism ( written for him) was followed the next day with his.......some of them are good people support of the racists.

This is the rally Trump defended as “good people”. Note all the speakers are white supremacists.

1598042454555.png

Last edited:

Except it wasn't

After days of ignoring the racist demonstrations and speeches, Trump was finally shamed into making a statement. His generic condemnation of racism ( written for him) was followed the next day with his.......some of them are good people support of the racists.

Another lie. No he didn't. You're making that up. He condemned racism immediately. You don't like it that he condemned yours too. Trump condemned ALL racism. You wanted him to not condemn yours, just theirs

Except it wasn't

This is the rally Trump defended as “good people”. Note all the speakers are white supremacists.

View attachment 377874
Just another dumb lie from the corporate media.

..I don't know who it was that said there is racism because blacks are pulled over more!! = this is just like the cops and blacks =
1. they are not killing them because of their skin color
2. blacks graduate at lower levels---students with good grades drive better--that's why they get insurance discounts
3. the poster said everyone drives the same and do the same violations -hahahah---so he's saying the blacks, who don't care about laws and commit crime at higher rates, are going to follow traffic laws better!!! hahahahahhaha

Since when did Muslim become a race ?

total bullshit--that's no proof at all
1. muslim culture is terroristic --undeniable--they want to KILL Americans-
and you want them here!!!!!!???????
--a. muslim is not a race!!
2.deporting illegal immigrants is racist??????!!!! NO--it's the law/correct/etc
--a. you can be WHITE and be deported--has nothing to do with RACE
3. military weapons to police is racist
you have just proved you are out of your mind and Mr Trump is NOT racist
---those points make no sense whatsoever

He said rapists and killers constituted some of the people coming in illegally from Mexico and Central America. He said he thought some were good people too, but that part is ignored.

He has been a RACIST every hour of every day to every TDS-Diseased Nut-job since that day.

Also, one of these Half-wit Bolsheviks Wanna-be's might say something about Charlotte. A comment Trump made about rioting there was parsed down into a gross misrepresentation--long debunked but never disbelieved by dumb-asses. As soon as you see the word Charlotte---get ready to read a lie.

RACISTS to these poorly educated Democrats of today is anybody who doesn't vote for every Democrat he can find on the ballot. You are a RACIST if you have never worn a Pussy Hat in public.

And if you're Black and you don't vote for a Democrat, you aren't Black---Joe Biden actually said that to a Black TV Host.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back