What are we going to do about whites winning simply because they are the best in a category?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Grammy Awards increase nominees in top four fields to eight in a bid to diversify

When all else fails just throw in a bunch of minorities so you can feel good about yourself when they lose. Unless of course the inclusion of minorities just for the sake of inclusion automatically disqualifies the white person.

Seriously this shit is just beyond stupid. I remember the old saying "may the best man win" now it should be rephrased to "may the best man step aside so someone who isn't the best can win too so some stupid leftist can feel good about him/herself"

Grammy Awards increase nominees in top four fields to eight in a bid to diversify

When all else fails just throw in a bunch of minorities so you can feel good about yourself when they lose. Unless of course the inclusion of minorities just for the sake of inclusion automatically disqualifies the white person.

Seriously this shit is just beyond stupid. I remember the old saying "may the best man win" now it should be rephrased to "may the best man step aside so someone who isn't the best can win too so some stupid leftist can feel good about him/herself"

I didn't click on your link...probably should have.

The Grammy's seem to be more diverse than any other major award. I can remember Lionel Ritchie, Lauren Hill (sp?) winning multiple awards. Not sure who they're trying to appease if what you say is true.

Yeah the Big "O" was just awarded a lifetime achievement by the NBA Basketball Hall of Fame and he asks, "where are all the white athletes"?

White people just got. to. go.

• Banned

The Grammy's seem to be more diverse than any other major award. I can remember Lionel Ritchie, Lauren Hill (sp?) winning multiple awards. Not sure who they're trying to appease if what you say is true.
As a life long rocker it just blows my mind that this is where we are. Rock music seldom wins anything at the Grammys unless it is top 40 radio hip hop garbage influenced. Yet they are concerned about hip hop being under represented.

Dumb

As a life long rocker it just blows my mind that this is where we are. Rock music seldom wins anything at the Grammys unless it is top 40 radio hip hop garbage influenced. Yet they are concerned about hip hop being under represented.

Dumb

Rock music is woefully under represented. RHCP didn't get any mainstream airplay until Dani California came out...probably their "jump the shark" moment if you ask many R&R aficionados

Billy_Kinetta said:
Current pop music sucks.
Because There Aren't Any Real Bands In Pop
The mewzik Is Mixed From Tracks By People That Never Meet
Then It's Given To Someone That's Choreographed To Perform It
Like All Those Boy Bands Back When, Nothing's Changed

Liked Disco, Or Didn't
At Least Those People Played Their Own Instruments
And That's About When It Ended For Pop

If we do, how will you survive? I mean, no more welfare check.

In a large restructuring and trimming of categories, the Grammys in 2011 essentially did away with divisions by gender.
Now Feminists Like Sheryl Crow Are Complaining ??
Former First Lady Michelle Obama’s chief of staff Tina Chen was hired to assemble and oversee the task force, which includes 12 other women and four men.
And The Men Still Walked Away With It ??

I'll survive on the flesh of white people. Yum yum yum.

giphy.webp

Oh my. I had no idea you were gay!

Oh my. I had no idea you were gay!
What? Coat yourself in honey so I can gobble you up

NO irony, anything through that brain as you type?

You are obviously scared to death of the white man.

It will be alright, President Trump is doing his best to help your people catch up. Trust the process.

Have a little faith.

Don't put much stock in grammy awards. It took 15 years before the Stones were even nominated and that was 5 years after their best work (which ultimately made the grammy HOF -- sorry, we fucked up) and it was 20 years before Tom Waits won anything and he's only the best and most prolific and original American songwriter, like, ever!

Forum List

Back