What are you listening to?

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

You Tube being amazing, they have all of Bartók's String Quartet's uploaded.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

This is the Allegro from "String Quartet No. 5":

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

The whole Imarhan album is completely astonishing.

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

Adam & The Ants "Kings Of The Wild Frontier" released on 7" in 1980 on CBS Records, the B Side is "Press Darlings"...."Kings Of The Wild Frontier" is also the title track of their second album also released in 1980 on CBS Records.

Completely ridiculous clothing they wore of course, but a great song with Burundi Drumming. I chose Adam & The Ants because of the two Bow Wow Wow songs chosen earlier....David Barbarossa was a member of Adam & The Ants from 1977-1980, he then left them to join Bow Wow Wow in 1980, he doesn't appear on "Kings Of The Wild Frontier" but does appear on Adam & The Ants preceeding album, their first, "Dirk Wears White Sox" released in 1979 on Do It Records.

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

Adam & The Ants "Kings Of The Wild Frontier" released on 7" in 1980 on CBS Records, the B Side is "Press Darlings"...."Kings Of The Wild Frontier" is also the title track of their second album also released in 1980 on CBS Records.

Completely ridiculous clothing they wore of course, but a great song with Burundi Drumming. I chose Adam & The Ants because of the two Bow Wow Wow songs chosen earlier....David Barbarossa was a member of Adam & The Ants from 1977-1980, he then left them to join Bow Wow Wow in 1980, he doesn't appear on "Kings Of The Wild Frontier" but does appear on Adam & The Ants preceeding album, their first, "Dirk Wears White Sox" released in 1979 on Do It Records.

I got cher Burundi drumming right here, chère:

Most of negrous dislike hard rocks. And my voices dislike when I listen to hard rocks. He belief i'm nazi when I listen to Trash/Industrial/Death Metal but I say no.

Did they don't understand my answer to them how blame me ?!

Because I like 3 pcs of Metal. I listen to Metal music. I have rights to listen to Metal music. Nobody can hurt me. I am only close to one thug my neighboor.

He like me often because I am normalthinkig and I like Metal genre.

:rock: :smoke: :salute:

It is not metal music when I'm normal thinkers I noticed in the latest wave metal music that was Nazi music but I like hard rockers been long before the last time it was not okay with the hard rock now. Techno, Dance, Reggae, Pop, Club and House goes as normal thinking and Rap Rap but I do not if it's the dead rapper Tupac Shakur. There are good songs by Tupac yet. Eminem and 50 Cent among others are inferior music. Gangster music Apart from Tupac's nothing for me although I'm normal thinking but I belief nothing in gangsta life from a side of my old friend mr Abdul but he's dump in school by me and a girl how will this maybe it were me instead how dump possibly best friend and not my friend how dump me because a girl wills that way. A lot of hard rock and Sportal Swedish forum among me 2003 and 2004 I dump mr Abdul and my voices will blame me with Metal music but even I trust before I willing no more nazi in music to me it is normal thinkers for me but only Tupac's of Rap music even Raggae is better like Radio yesterday I and mr Abdul have a girl as enemy she will not me and mr Abdul along side and mr Abdul are Communist or Marxist and I like Marxism much more than Communism even Finland are a lot of Commuis but I never will in Finn way. It is America I like and Denmark and Norway much bettter of Norweigan and Danish than Finn even Finland have a lot of nazi and normal thinkers to but I have no chanches with Finnish language because I don't will Communism in my life they and me how never can speak Finnish but enough with Swedish and English and I am Swedish citizen . .

City Slang Records

Imarhan

Edited to add comment.

Julie London "Cry Me A River" released on 7" in 1955 on Liberty Records, the B Side is "S'Wonderful"...."Cry Me A River" also appears on her first album "Julie Is Her Name" also released in 1955 on Liberty Records.

The guitar is from Barney Kessel:

Barney Kessel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

City Slang Records

Imarhan

Edited to add comment.

I got cher Burundi drumming right here, chère:

Thank you darling ogo :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back