What are you listening to?

robert-de-niro-watching-you.gif

Rambunctious a fan?

I got heavy into old western/cowboy music late.
And a friend from Southeastern Ohio area got me interested more.
Yeah.. My uncle played those tunes... when we visited him in Bend Oregon after we would go to bed we could hear him playing his old records as he and my aunt had some adult beverages...
Good memories...

Yeah.. My uncle played those tunes... when we visited him in Bend Oregon after we would go to bed we could hear him playing his old records as he and my aunt had some adult beverages...
Good memories...
Bend!

I spent a bit of time there during my nomadic adventure, which was during covid and forest fire shutdowns. Difficult as I was in a vehicle, never paying to camp/stay anywhere.

Still a beautiful scenic area. Crazed anti-government types of all stripes -- strange bedfellows for each other. But some really decent folks of all stripes too.

Played my own music selections (lots of Van Morrison) while traveling. Stayed far from news at the time. Was reading about the Mountains and settlements in the far West.

If You Feel
If you feel like china breaking
If you feel like laughing
Break china laughing
Break china laughing, laughing, laughing
If you feel like leaves falling
If you feel like smiling
Fall leaves smiling
Fall leaves smiling, smiling, smiling
If you feel like love making
If you feel like flying
Make love flying
Make love flying, flying, flying
Got down
Not the first time you know
Got down
Got up to go

Songwriters: Gary Blackman / Marty Balin

Bend!

I spent a bit of time there during my nomadic adventure, which was during covid and forest fire shutdowns. Difficult as I was in a vehicle, never paying to camp/stay anywhere.

Still a beautiful scenic area. Crazed anti-government types of all stripes -- strange bedfellows for each other. But some really decent folks of all stripes too.

Played my own music selections (lots of Van Morrison) while traveling. Stayed far from news at the time. Was reading about the Mountains and settlements in the far West.

I spent summers in Bend growing up... My uncle had an old two pump gas station café and 12 room motel south of Bend... I would work in the station pumping gas and topping off oil...
After I graduated high school a buddy and I spent a year nomading around the country in a van... we went from CA to Florida down to the Keys and up to Maine and back to San Diego... what a trip!

Forum List

Back